Jason's POV

When we all reached the end of the room, a tall pillar was near the wall.

We walked past it, Toriel walked out from behind it.

"Don't worry my children, I didn't leave you, I was merely behind this pillar the whole time" Toriel smiled, looking down at us.

"Well no der" Cory groaned.

"But there was an important reason for this exercise. To test your independence" Toriel explained.

"Forgive me for this, but I have a few things to do. Don't move, I'll be back" Toriel sighed.

"Wait, don't go" Shelby yelled, but Toriel was already walking away.

Aph sits down on the ground, back to the pillar.

"So.... Now we wait?" She asked.

"Nope, I'm going to go explore" Cory grinned.

"I'll go to" Max and Adam yelled.

"But that's wrong" I say, I was always the voice of reason.

"What if Toriel is like Flowey, and when she finds out we didn't stay here, she makes us into a pie or something?!" Red yells.

(A/N) That's kinda ironic because Toriel makes Butter-Scotch Cinnamon pie, hahahahahahahahahah.

"Where's your guy's sense of adventure?" Ross grins.

"Fine, lets go" I sigh.

We all stand up and walk through another dark doorway.

We walk into a corridor, beautiful red leaves scattered all over the ground.

A small golden star, was floating in the middle of one of the pile of leaves.

I walk over to it, I put my whole hand on its surface.

"Playfully crinkling through the leaves, fills you with JUSTICE" something whispers.

"Hey guys come here" I call.

When everyone is here I grab Aph's hand and place it on the star.

She gasps, and pulls away.

"What did you hear?" I ask.

"Playfully crinkling through the leaves, fills you with KINDNESS" she repeats.

"I heard JUSTICE!?" I say, confused.

Everyone puts there hand on the star.

"I heard 'Playfully crinkling through the leaves, fills you with BRAVERY" Max said, confusion rippled through everyone.