Chapter 3

As I screamed and...

All I remember is screaming and feeling wrm strong armswrap around me I felt safe for the first time in my life.

*Andy's POV*

I ran and grabbed her before she fell I took the rope off her neck and carried her to the bus where everybody was sat crouched around a table.

"Don't just fuckin sit there help me." I whisper yelled trying to let her sleep she was beautiful truly beautiful. I felt someone grab her but I hit them before I got to see that it was Jinxx. Inlay her on the sofa and sat next to her just watching her she was gorgeous why would she do this. After her sleeping peacefully for an hour she started to scream I looked over she was still asleep. I was shouting to wake her up but she screamed louder I touched her and she woke up her entire body stiffened and she went pale.

"Hey are you ok?" I asked frantically worry in my voice. "I um a..a..am I um d..dead yet?" I saw her look hopefull I gotta ask her why but not now later. "No your on our tour bus. " I saw the hope dissappear from her eyes.

*Skylar's POV*

I didn't know this man all I knew was that my mom and dad where gonna find me when all of a sudden I was snapped out of my thoughts by banging on thr door. The man got up and went to answer that voice it was familier when I saw them. My.Parents. I tried to get up but I couldnt he hit me and started to rape me the other man was on the floor so I just screamed and my mom started to whip me. I cried and screamed till when 4 other men came out. Holy crap black veil brides!!!! I bit my mom big mistake she hit me and hit me and bit my lip. I screamed when my dad was pulled off of me I tried to cover up my naked body especially my cuts but it was too late. I ran to the bathroom and found a razer I cried and broke it I grabbed a blade and made 33 cuts on each arm leg on my stomach and ankles anywhere I could. When the door burst open there was Andy and Ashley I tried to get away or cover myself but I couldn't I was in so much pain.

*Ashleys POV*

I woke up and heard screaming I slipped on my boxers and ran out there was andy trying to get up off the floor and the mystery girl screaming she was being r.r...raped and beat. I pulled that bastard off her and beat the shit out of him chucked him and the girl off the bus and looked for her. Where the fuck is she everyone pointed to the bathroom me and andy ran and opened to find her cutting herself my heart stopped and my breathing hitched she looked so hopeless and fragile. She tried to hide and get away but she screamed out in pain.

"YOU FUCKIN ASSHOLES OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR THATS OUR FUCKING DAUGHTER. SKYLAR LEONNA NEVAH RODRIGUEZ GET YOUR FUCKING ASS HERE NOW!!!!!" Her parents scream banging on the bus door. I hear her start to sob harder. My heart sinks I think that I like her I don't even know this chick and I'm hooked. I pick her up bridal style and start to clean off the cuts as andy walks in with the brandy(A/N couldn't resist andy brandy haha on with the story.) "Hey sky this is gomna sting ok just hold onto me." She nods and tightens her weak grip on me. as I sab the brandy on the cuts she winces damn they are deep, I bite my lip and just hold her I notice that as I finished she fell asleep in my arms.

¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥* Hey guys end of Chapter 3 please tell me what you think and if you have any ides comment please vote it mwans a lot to hear from you guys I know I'm probably doing rubbish but I'm trying at least. So just to introduce you to me My Real Name is Ebony but I prefer people to call me skylar. I live in England with my 3 brothers all older than me I have dark brown hair with hazel eyes. I do cut so tbh I think this character represents me in a lot of way's and I've only just realised that. I am very mad I like to talk about Llamas and say im a llama. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha im so funny God of all Llamas I am your god bow down hahahahaha anyway enjoy.

~Skylar AKA God Of All Llamas.