Chapter 6

*Ashley's POV*

I was in my room with a girl when i felt a hand on my shoulder saying i love you but then it just dropped. I looked down and screamed i pushed the girl ,Hannah i think her name was,off me shoved on my boxers and picked Skylar up in my arms as Andy and the guys burst in. "What the fuck have you done Ash!!" Jinxx screamed at me as Hannah sat there naked smirking. I screamed at her to get out as Andy took Skylar out of my arms.

"YOU DUMB DICK!!" He bellowed scaring the shit out of me. I start to cry and saw Hannah was still there "get the fuck out bitch." She just smirked at me.

"Why so u can fuck that faggot." She spit with pure venom.

Jinxx grabbed her by the hair and threw her out.

~|€¥~TIMEY LAPSEY~|€¥~

*ANDY POVY :) *

It's been two weeks since Skylar slipped into a coma. Me and Ash haven't moved from her side, I hate him for what he did. When I looked at sky's legs I read my name as well so it's also my fault as well I guess. I do love Skylar a lot. My only problem is I have Juliet, My dragonfly.God I'm such a fuck up.

As I start to think more the door opened, the doctor stood there.

"Hello Mr Biersack. Mr Purdy."
We both nod.
"I'm sorry to say that Miss Skykar Leonne Rodriguez Will have her life support turned off tomorrow. "

I heard a scream.

*Skykar POV*

I woke up and lights blinded me. I saw white walls then I heard my name and heard them say turn me off. I immediately Screamed and saw 3 pairs of eyes on me. This can't be good...

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Haiiiiiiloooooo.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Keep being awesome