Chapter 9

*Skylar's P.O.V*

I saw blackness and couldn't help but smile, I wanted to go back to be with eveyone even Andy. But I couldn't get out.

It felt as though i was finally gone but I don't want to be, I feel like I'm sufforcating.

I need him. I finally know who he is but what if he doesn't want me. It tookme so long to figure out who I wanted but now I know.

I felt a hand grasping mine firmly and focused souly on the touch, it sent soft shivers down my spine.

I listened as he spoke the words I had waited so long to hear.  "I love you."

I was happy, till that voice cut in. "babe i want to go home."

I knew who She was and I hated her, She ruins everything. 

She hurt him.

Well now it's my time to hurt her.

I squeezed his hand and knew it had worked as I heard a gasp. My eyes slowly fluttered open and I immediatly shut them as bright lights danced in my vision.

*Ashleys POV*

I had been at the hospital for a week now Andy always came.

I couldn't believe him how could he do it, I tried asking him but he shut me out.

I will find out though. Kina and Andys new girlfriend Juliet have been coming and pissing us off.

They know how much she means to us, but they still don't get it.

^*^^*^^*^*^*^*^*^**^**^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^&^*^***^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*/*/**/*^^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*/*^*^*/*/*^*/*/*^**/^*/*/**^*/**/*^*/^*

Heysorry for the long wait but here you goooo

Vote

Comment

Fan