chapter 2

ok 2 chapter I will update it I have time everyday. thanks everybody.

Chapter 2- the engagement

*Jr's pov*

Nick stormed off so quickly after lunch, I wanted to talk to him find out what he likes to do. you see im a werewolf, Nick is my mate. I didnt think I was true but my wolf wants him, and if he wants him hes going to get him, if I like it or not. I have to say he was really cute. but ive always been a ladys man. chicks would  come to me like I was a magnet. 

oh well I guess those days are over. I picked up my plate setting it on tops of Nick's and took the both to the kitchen,  setting them in the sink. I walked upstairs to Nick's room. I knocked on the door. no reply. I knocked again.

"hey Nick can I come in?" I asked. still no reply. I grabbed the  door handle, turning it. the door swung open, and Nick stood there in a towel that was wrapped around his waist. he was looking at me, he looked irritated.

"can I help you?" he asked politely. 

"oh I just wanted to come see if everything was ok, you kind of just stormed off after lunch" his hair was dripping wet and it looked really sexy, with the water dripping all over his body. I scaned his body.  god I wanted to hold him in my arms. I fought the erdge and kept my distance.

"yea everything is fine and dandy I just needed to get ready for today" he answered.  I just nodded.

"come out and get me when your dressed. ok" this time it was his turn to nod.  he shut the door and walked downstairs back to the dinning room. I sat in the chair I was sitting in before and leaned my head on the table.

*Nick's pov*

I shut the door and walked over to my dresser.  I opened the top drawer.  I pulled out a pair of batman boxers, tossing them on to my bed. I closed that drawer and opened the second one down. after digging around in that drawer I found the tee shirt I was looking for. my white Black Veil Brides tee shirt that I got signed by all the guys. they had a concert today and they dropped Jr off this morning so they could get everything ready.

I threw that on my bed also and I dug around in that drawer again. I found my black skinny jeans and my studded belt. I threw them on my bed. I turned around ready to take off my towel and get dressed. I spoted something standing in my door way. I turned to face it. it was Cc. I rolled my eyes.

"about damn time you showed up" I said with a small chuckle. Cc smiled and walked over to me giving me a big hug. I hugged him back. he let me go, ripping my towel off me and running out of my room. I grabbed my boxers slipping them on and running after him.

"give it back Cc I need that to dry off!!!" I yelled. I chased Cc around he living room. I heard him laugh at me. I jumped at him landding on his back knocking him down to the floor. Unfortunately he fucking landed on my towel. I got off him. I grabbed a little corner of my towel that was sticking out and I pulled on it as hard as I could.

"get your fat ass off my towel!" I yelled once again.

"fine you can have it just stay down here I have an announcement for the family" and by family he ment everyone and it was serious.  he got up letting me have my towel. I draped my towel over my shoulders. staring at him. everyone  for that matter was staring at him.

he smiled, and grabbed Jake's hand pulling Jake infront of him. he let go of his hand, Cc wrapped his arms around Jakes waist pulling him close to his chest.

"I proposed to Jake last night, he said yes!!!!" Cc squealed.  I chuckled. Jake turned around planting a kiss on Cc.

ps: ok this chapter is pretty short but I liked it. comment on what you think I need to improve, and please vote. thanks everyone.   -Chris