Chapter 4

so I hope you all enjoy this chapter. love you all.

Chapter 4 - what does it mean?

*Jr's pov*

I kissed him lightly on the lips before getting up and walking away. it didnt make any sense.  he couldnt be my mate. he was a GUY and im a GUY.  I was looking for Andy. he knew I was a wolf it was one reason he adopted me. he would hopfully have answers I needed.

Ugh where is he. one second hes smoking the next hes been fucking kiddnapped! how the hell does one person dissapear so fast. I turned a corner to see Andy talking with a few fans. I walked over to them, standing next to Andy.

he looked at me with a cigarette in his mouth, signing some things for the girls that stood before us.

"what is it Jr? is something bothering you?" Andy asked keeping his cigarette in his mouth.

"I need to talk to you alone" I said trying to sound clam. Andy turned his attention back to the girls.

"sorry girls but I have family business to take care of" the girls awwed before leaving. Andy turned back to me. he took his cigarette out of his mouth holding it between his index finger and middle finger. blowing the smoke out, upwards so he didnt blow it in my face.

"whats bugging you?" he asked.

"I found my mate" i blurted out. a smile formed on his lips.

"well who is she?" he asked sounding interested. 

"well thats just it, she is a guy, and its Cc's little brother, Nick." I said nervously.  I looked down. all I could see was Andy drop his cigarette stomping it out. he wrapped his arms around me.

"im so happy for you" he said excitedly.  you could hear it in his voice. I was so scared he was going to throw me to the side.

"your not mad?" I asked slowly.

"of course not! me and Cc are already practicaly brothers and im happy you have found your mate, weather its a guy od a girl I was always be your father." I smiled and hugged him tightly.

"thanks, dad." I called him my dad for the first time since he adopted me.

"uh sorry if this is a bad time,  but its almost time to go on stage, Mr. Biersack" a lady said refuring to my dad. 

"not at all come on Jr, you can tell me more on the way" Andy said walking back to the main backstage area. I followed next to him. 

"what about the full moon on Friday? he'll take over and there is no stopping him." Andy's eyes widened. 

"shit I forgot about the full moon!!" Andy yelled getting a few odd stares.

"dad dont tellthe whole world!" I softly yelled at him. he looked at me, still walking.

"sorry..." he exclaimed.  I walked into a small figure stopping so I didnt knock it over. I walked around it still looking at Andy while he tought. somebody grabbed my hand. I stopped lookin back at them. It was Nick. of course he has to show up now.