Chapter 18- Mistake

Abby and mum returned to the dressing room.

"Nice job"Abby said to everyone but us. The judge soon came in.

"There has been a mistake." The judge says. "Maddies solo won not Mackenzies so switch trophies and Paige and Maddies duet really won so switch."

We switched trophies. We pretended to be disappointed but we will soon bust them. We got on the bus to leave and I sat next to Brooke again. We listened to music and ate lollies that Brooke sneaked.

When we got back to the ALDC I got in our car and drove home.

"Mackenzie, you will be punished for changing your dance"mum screamed.

"You stupid dumb brain"maddie yelled. "And to think she had a chance of beating me"

"I know right"mum agreed.

"Who cares"I said.

Maddie turned around and managed to slap me across the face.

"I care"Maddie screamed.

"Calm down Maddie. Want to stop for ice cream."mum said.

"Yes as long a Mackenzie gets none"she screamed like a brat.

"She was never gonna get any"mum replied.

Maddie turned around and stuck out her tongue. I stuck my tongue back out at her.

"Mum Mackenzie is pulling faces at me"Maddie cried.

"Mackenzie stop being a brat"mum yelled.

..............................
Do you like it? Do you want to follow me? The more followers I get the more motivated I will get to write more books and chapters!

Bye

Love ya

Tropical_pineapple1 🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍