Chapter 11- Locked Doors

I moved my few possessions down to the basement. I would have to sleep on the old mattress. The basement door had a lock on the outside so mum can lock me in. Mum came downstairs.

"You will only be allowed out when you are doing chores and your past week of dance. Maddie will be using your old room as trophy room. You are getting no dinner tonight and from now on know allowance. Maddie will now add your five dollar allowances onto her 20 dollar allowance."mum screamed.

With that she slammed the door shut and I heard the lock click. I grabbed my phone. I have a iPhone 4. It used to be Maddies. I texted Brooke.

M- hey Brooke
B- hey
M- mum moved me down to the basement.
B- why
M- Maddie set me up to look like I stole her charm bracelet and mum got angry.
B- really that's stupid
M- tell me about it.
B- well I live in the attic
M- now I know how you feel.
B- lol

My door then opened to reveal Maddie.

"Awww how cute your texting Brooke"Maddie laughed.

"What do you want?"I asked.

"Mum wants you to do the washing"Maddie replied.

M- I have to go do the washing
B- bye
M- bye

I walked upstairs and began doing the washing. I could see mum and Maddie eating pizza which they knew was my favourite. I saw Maddie look at me. She kind of teased me.

I rolled my eyes. For once I wanted to feel loved and cared for.