Chapter 10- Missing

By the end of the lesson we had how whole duet re choreographed and half my solo done. We know Abby will be angry but it will prove we get lousy choreography. Maybe mum will love me if I beat Maddie.

When dance was over I got into the car. Maddie sat at the front again because she hated me.

"Hey Mackenzie, ready to get kicked out of the ALDC"Maddie giggled.

"One less fee I have to pay. Mackenzie should be paying for her own fees."mum laughed.

"Why want Maddie have to pay for her fee" I snapped.

"Because Maddie has not lost a solo for 5 years because she is good at it."mum yelled.

Maddie smiled. She had great joy in making me feel like nothing. When I got home I worked on my solo in my room till I heard a scream.

"Mum Mackenzie stole something while cleaning my room"Maddie screamed.

I stole nothing. Mum ran up to Maddie.

"What did she steal?"mum asked.

"My charm bracelet"Maddie yelled.

Mum then slammed my door open. She threw me onto my bed. Maddies charm bracelet was given to her on her 2nd birthday and she got a new charm every time she won a dance crown.

"Where did you put it brat?"mum screamed.

"I didn't take it."I cried.

Mum began searching my small room. Maddie walked in and started looking through my desk.

"Found it"she screamed.

"Where was it?"mum yelled.

"In her desk draw"Maddie sparked with a fake cry.

Mum turned around to face me on my bed. She stepped forward and slapped me.

"Your moving down into the basement"mum screamed.