Party Time!

Your pov:

     With a sigh you sign your name in elegant Kanji on the piece of paper in front of you. It was just like any other day in the Seretei in the thirteen court guard squads and as the Captain of the Ninth Division it was your duty to fill out all this paperwork. You didn't want to leave all the work on poor Shuhei whose done his fair share of the work around here. Furrowing your (H/C) eyebrows you place the signed document into the finalized pile you had made to your right, the work still unread and not having been signed to your left.

     What you wouldn't give for a cup of coffee right about now. Closing your eyes and breathing heavily you place the pen down taking a small break your wrist beginning to cramp and lock from the repetitive motion of writing with the pen for many hours now, having been here from an hour before sunrise to what was now dusk. Leaning back in your large wooden chair you try to relax your shoulder and back muscles from the strain of sitting in a slumped position for so long.

      Eyes still closed you can feel the weight of the day taking its tole on you, your eyes feeling as if they weighed a ton, and your mind beginning to slow down, becoming sluggish. And just as you felt yourself beginning to doze of into a small well deserved nap you hear your office door slammed open making your body jerk upwards, eyes slamming open and mind becoming alert. Looking to your doorway you see a certain red haired female lieutenant smiling at you strangely, her eyes gaining a disturbing glint to them...... With a heavy sigh you slump back down in your seat and leaning an arm on the table place your face into your hand tiredly looking at the woman in front of you with scorn.

     "How may I help you Matsumoto?" You ask addressing the woman by her last name since you were in no way happy with the female soul reaper in front of you. "Humph!" Rangiku pouts at you her once confident posture slumping ever so slightly. But that was gone as quick as it had came and she returned to her confident posture grinning at you madly before marching her way to your desk making you sit up right preparing for what she was about to do whatever it was.

     "Captain (L/N) I'm throwing a party tonight and everyone is coming even Ichigo, that substitute soul reaper, is coming so let's get going~!" She sang grabbing you by the arm and pulling you out of your chair and dragging you out of your office you trying fight her grip the whole way with wide eyes. "WHAT?! I can't go I have to much paperwork to do!!!" You yell grabbing your office's doorframe Rangiku pulling with all her might to get you to her party. "You can do it later! This is more important!!!" She yells finally managing to pry your (S/C) hands from the doorway.

      You couldn't even use flash step because her grip was so tight and your zanpakuto was back in your office so your stuck with her...... "How the hell is this more important?!" You shout at her still grabbing at her fingers that gripped your wrist tightly slamming your feet to the ground trying to slow down the progress of going to her dumb party. "Because it means you get to talk to him~!" She yelled back practically singing near the end glancing at you with mischievous grey eyes and smug smirk on her face. Blushing furiously you yell "Wipe that smug ass grin from your face!!!" Looks like you had no choice now....... Though you weren't a fan of parties at least you had a chance to see him.........

A/n: if you want a character to appear and get in the closet with you just comment in a chapter and I'll do it for ya! I don't own bleach or you but I do own the scenarios that are written in this book. Bye minna~