Chapter 10

Tris POV 

I hear people talking to me but the voices are the same. I try to open up my eyes but they won't open. I hear someone say "I Love You Forever and Always" and I immediately know its my Toby I can hear his voice crack showing me he is showing his emotions and I just want to hug him so bad right now. I try and try to wake up but I can't get up. All I hear is beeping till I open my eyes to see all these Dr. and nurses surrounding me. "Hey Tris, I'm so glad to see you up. There our a few people that want to see you after we check your vitals." "Okay, can you ask for me to see if Four could come back first?" I saw but my voice cracking. "Yes, miss but don't talk to much because your throat had a tube in it to help you breath." says a nurse as she leaves with the rest of them. 

Fours POV 

The Dr. comes out and we all jump up waiting for news "She is awake and better, I will need her to stay here for another night then will give you all very strike advice to let her go home and not end up back in here." "So can we see her?" "Yes, but only one at a time and she asked to see Four first" I don't let him finish before I bolt off to her room. I walk in and see her twiddling her thumbs. "Hey" "Hey" "You wanted to see me?" I ask but my voice is scratchy like hers but a different reason. "You were crying and you came, to see me and stayed here waiting. Im so sorry for what I said I was just mad and wishing for you to come back, the real you and here you are" She says as a few tears run down her face  I wipe as many off as I can "Im so sorry I hsould of stayed the same for you I didn't think you cared" I say with a few tears slipping. She pulls my shirt down to her and she gives me a hug my body gets sparks sent through it. "I Loved You and cared so much about you" "And I did you but I didn't want to hurt you" "Well you did but I still love you and i will never stop" "I Love you too" "I thought I was going to loose you and I never want to do that but when I get done here Im breaking up with Lauren I only dated her to try and get over you, so when that happens will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes!!!" I smile and give her a kiss on the forehead and let her know her family is coming in next then leave once I do I text  Lauren saying I am sorry but its not working between us I am breaking up with you i love someone else. A few minutes later she reply's  its okay I love Eric anyways just didn't know how to tell you. That went well. 

A/N Sorry not the best but here is my update!!! I will update soon. JESUS LOVES YOU!!!!