Leave it to James

"You're an idiot." James rolled his eyes and looked out the window contemplating. The black SUV sped down the Boston expressway. Ariel had explained that how he had molested his classmate and how she would probably seek revenge.
"You are telling me you couldn't get the bitch to suck your dick willingly so you forced her to." James was getting increasingly ticked off. Ariel's position, not to mention his mother's stance on things of this nature could seriously hurt his career. And if Ariel was out, being his advisor, James was out too.
"No it wasn't like that!" Protested Ariel "She didn't say anything so assumed..."
"She didn't say anything cause you had her chugging down 4 shots in each fucking drink! Dammit do you know what this will do to your reputation?? Your mother build her fucking name on rape prevention." James poured himself a glass of brandy. This wasn't good, even with their relationship he was letting his temper get out of hand. James drank till the pulsing in his brain stopped.
"You think I don't know. I'll get disowned if mom and pop find out. Thing is when I asked her to delete everything she just got more pissed." Ariel reached for a tumbler and filled it half way with clear liquid. The very smell stung his nostrils. To think that 2 servings of this is what made Chris unbelievably drunk. He observed the liquid and took a sip. Slowly licking his lips he thought about her. She had tried on his shirts while she was there per his request. Even over her shirt the sight of her on his clothes was enticing. Like she was his. And when she took off the shirt. He imagined Chris's coco brown hands gripping the stiff cotton hem and slowly bringing it over her head. The bright colors of the dashiki brought out the warm glow of her skin and her undershirt rose minutely, threatening to reveal the sensual curve of her back and slight rise of her stomach. It did not though and the shirt was soon off and in his hands. No too soon. He though to himself. He rewinds his thoughts to the undershirt lifting slightly and followed the travel of his shirt to her breasts. For someone so small her breast where so large. At times they seemed to take up half of her upper body. Other times it seemed to match the rest of her body. Delicate and smooth. Ariel licked his lips dreamily as he envisioned the dashiki getting caught under her breasts. Her boobs bounced enticingly as the fabric snapped upward and the shirt made its final trek over her round face and full lips.
He gulped down the hard liquor as he replayed the image.
"Let me see the thread again." Called James somewhere off in the distance. Ariel opened his phone to app and displayed the chain of messages between Chris and him. Ariel tosses the phone then went back to his imagining. James caught the phone and scrolled through. The thread was incriminating and the only evidence aside from she and Ariel's word.
"You said she drank a lot right." Said James slowly. A plan was forming in his head and he quite liked it.
"Oh yeah." Ariel upended the glass then laid  heavily against the vehicle's leather upholstery.
"Does she remember everything?"
"I don't think so. She didn't outright say it but she drank a lot. Plus when we met it felt like she was trying to fill in some missing pieces. Why?"
"No reason." Smirked James. He brought his cup to his lips as he spoke causing his voice to echo around the sides. "I was just thinking that we need more evidence."