Chapter 2: Chloé, and you, Mister?

After a long ride to the casino hotel that Mr. Iwasaki was staying at, Double Black had found themselves at the bar searching for their target.

"I'm going to search around, do your best to look appealing so you catch his eye" Dazai muttered with a smile before getting up and greeting a beautiful women. With a sigh, Chuuya faced the bar and ordered another glass of red wine. Last one, he told himself. He couldn't be drunk on the job.

Soon enough a handsome, bulky man appeared from the shadows. A sly smile on his lips and lust in his eyes. "Well hello little lady, here all alone?"

Chuuya looked up to see the target eyeing him slowly. With slight disgust eating him slowly, he put on his best shy smile and nodded slightly.

"What's a beautiful women like you sitting at a bar with her glass empty, huh?" He joked. He then turned to the bartender, "why not give this pretty lady another glass shall we? On my tab, please."

"If I get free drinks, this might not be all too bad..." Chuuya thought.

"So what do you call yourself, lovely?" The man purred.

"Chloé, and you, Mister?" Chuuya answered politely.

"Hitoshi Iwasaki, a pleasure to meet such a fine face." His eyes once again roaming Chuuya's body making him feel naked. But Chuuya bit his lip and played along, giggling at the man's words.

"Well Mr. Iwasaki, I appreciate the drink. Perhaps we could take this conversation elsewhere...?" Chuuya gave a quick wink and hoped he didn't seem too eager.

"Please, call me Hitoshi. And hmmmm" he answered, his eyes like fire as he slowly caressed the young boy's newly shaved thigh through the slit in his dress. "Someone's a little impatient, are we? That's alright, I love those the most" he murmured.

Hitoshi then grabbed Chuuya's hand and pulled him to the elavator. As soon as the doors were closed, he took the chance to capture Chuuya's lips in his and immediately gripped the boy's ass. The man's other hand in Chuuya's hair as he pulled down hard, taking Chuuya by surprise. He took this to his advantage as he shoved his tongue into the poor boy's mouth forcibly.

As much as Chuuya wanted to push that man away and run, he knew he couldn't. He knew he had to play along and so he did. Slowly, Chuuya's free hand played with the belt buckle of the man's jeans. The man gave a nasty moan and squeezed his hand harder around his ass.

After what seemed like an eternity, the elevator doors finally opened. The man once again took Chuuya's wrists pulled him to his room with urgency. As soon as Chuuya was past the door frame he was on the bed of the pervert. Fear consuming him, he tried to think of a way out of this situation.

Hitoshi ran his hands up the boy's legs, pushing his dress higher. He slowly trailed kisses up his thighs as a shudder of disgust hit Chuuya.