Trouble Maker

"What can i do...uh muffin?"

Today there was no school because of the snow; school off means , no Emma and her ‘friends’ , so here I am on my bed looking at the celling like it was to most important in the world. Muffin was my puppy, I touched his soft brown-black fur. I picked him up and looked at his warm brown eyes, waiting for her answer but of course she can't speak.

Sometime I really wish I could talk to animals or be a wolf so that I could find a sexy alpha as mate. Ugh I think I am reading too much werewolf stories but really perfect only exist in books.

I put him down and turned on my laptop; I went on the music play list and played YOYO by little Nikki.  Music was my escape for reality.  I laid down and my eyes slowly close...

~~

I was in the middle of the wood, there was snow everywhere;

Snap!

I turned to where the sound came, I smiled at my wolf. Those grey eyes were the kind of eyes that you could stare at them for the whole day and lose yourself into it . I am  wondering if his dark grey fur is as soft as it’s seem. I looked right into his eyes and started walking toward him. I sat down in front of him, never leaving his eyes; I was just about to touch his fur when...

~~

"Olivia! Breakfast is ready" called my little bossy sister, Amy, from downstairs. My eyes opened slowly. I was about to touch his goddamn fur! Sometime I really wish I was the only child in the family. I got up and  started walking lazily like a zombie to the kitchen.

"Hello there lovely family" note the sarcasm I said. When I arrived at the kitchen door. My mom was too busy cooking to remark me, my dad too but he was busy reading the newspaper. Only the twin Amy and Jake glare at me. They were 12. I took my seat next to my dad. I severed myself 2 pancakes and I started digging in my food. I took a sip of my orange juice when I was finish with my delicious pancakes.

"So what are you going to do today?" asked my mom, Jessica

"Umm.. I don’t know" I answered honestly

"I heard there was a new library in town" suggested my dad, Thomas. We lived in a small town surrounded by the forest.   "I will go there than", I don’t need to worry about Emma and her click, I am sure they don’t know what a library is or even a book. I took the last sip of my juice and run up to my room. Muffin was sleeping. For some reasons muffin ( the puppy) looked like muffin and I love muffin.  I opened my closet and looked in my messy clothes.

I pulled out my jean and black t-shirt with warm jacket. I went to the bathroom. About 5 mintues I was dressed. I went downstairs again and took my car key.

I kissed the twin even if they didn't want to.

I drove off to the library. I park my car and saw the sigh 'Sweet Library'; I got out of the door. I looked inside. It looked nice. I heard giggles coming for a couch that was facing the opposite way so I couldn’t see. When I opened the door it made a sound. I look up to see where the sound came from and they were small bells on top of the door. The giggle stopped and the owners looked at me and me at them.

"O! I send you like millions of texts!" said my best friend, Lisa

"Sorry, I must have forget my phone at home or something"

"Yeah whatever. Come on!"

I took at seat next to Lisa. She had short brown hair and green eyes, she was cute. There was also my two other best friend Melissa had brown hair that go with her small light brown eyes, Jenna had red-brown hair and brown eyes like her sister Melissa. They have the same dad but not mom. Half-sister.

"We were talking about you" started Melissa

"May I know why?"

 "There this new boy in town-" said lisa

 "I don’t need ‘boy drama’ in my life, I already have Emma and I think it’s enough" 

"No No , you know the wolf that you keep on talking about  , with those grey eye and dark grey fur"?, the girls started giggling

"yeah...", nothing good will come out of this

"Well there this guy who work part time job here... he has grey eyes and dark grey hair and he is hot!" and they start giggling again.

“If he is hot as you say I am sure that Emma will do anything to have him so no thanks”

“I swear to god you should beat the daylight out that bitch” Jenna hissed

“How I wish I can, but did you remember what happened to this girl who slapped Emma”

“Her and whole family was forced to moved out” pointed out Melissa. Melissa was the wise one.

“So imagine what will happen when I will beat ‘the daylight’ out of her as you say”

Emma’s dad, Tom, was a rich man who was highly respect in this small town. He gives money to the town for the water, electricity etc.

“Ok, whatever … just take a small peek at the boy please” begged Jenna  

I got off the couch and walked to the desk. I am just going to take a tiny peek so why to hell I am nervous.  They was a boy laying on the chair with a book in his face and I couldn't see he’s face. I hit the desk really loud and I finally got he’s attention. He took of his earphone and stood up.

When he stood, the first thing I remarked was those grey eyes. He had black hair and when you look closer you could see a hint of gold in he’s eyes.

But I didn’t expect him to say “are you checking me out?”

He’s voice was rich and deep that sent chill through all my body. “I-I wasn’t!” How dare he!! Ok maybe I was but when you have a charming/handsome boy right in front your eyes you can’t resist.

 ”Did anyone told you that you are cute when you blush”

 Me blushing? Omg!

I must like a tomato.

But… did he just said I was cute. He was about to talk when the door made sound just like It did when I came in.

Emma was giving me a Don’t-Touch-My-Man-Bitch girl, and shit I am in trouble. I can imagine what they are seeing, me blushing with a top model touching my hair. Great. And of course ‘her dogs’ (her friends) were here. Whenever the master go , the dogs follow.

I started making my way back to the couch, where I was safe and sound,  but before I could reach the couch Emma was standing in front of me. Double Great.

“My we talk for a second Olivia” she said with her sweet angelic voice. It was never a good sign when Emma Smith says someone name. I was about you excuse myself when I felt someone pinching my back forcing me to say yes. “Of course”

I will note to myself never to get near the ‘HIM’.

- Sorry if there is a spelling mistake and i am trying my best to edit the chapters-

- vote_

-comment_

-share_