So Called Best Friend

UNEDITED

For the past two week I been trying to be as nice and polite as possible in front of my mother. Well my step-mother. The only thing now I can do is wait to see if she will leave us with the twins or stay. I stayed in my room looking through the window.

It was already past eight. I pulled my laptop out.

I started doing research on my mother death, two weeks ago.  The only information I have on her is that she dead in a car accident, on the way to visit her family. The police find the car but not the body. They also find several wolf footprint. Which mean that the wolf met have ate or attack her but they should had find at least something from or about her but no. They find nothing, everything about her magical evaporate, disappear for the surface of the earth.

For the police the village was lying and that they crazy when they arrived at the crime scene.

It was as if she didn't exist.

The town name was 'Ajar', really weird. I kept on digging on the internet to get as much information. I arrived at an online chat from the people who lives at Ajar. I sign up (My username was @shinydeath) and there was about 20 people who lived at the town that are online.

Small community.

There was an active chat conversation so I decide to join.

@Piglet45: omg your pie was so good!!! @Fearlessbitch

@Fearlesbitch: thanks @Piglet45

@Pinkboy: I totally agree!!, it was better than my mom's @Fearlessbitch

@shinydeath: Hey! Um I am not for the town but my mother used to live there so I wanted to learn more about her home town.

 @Fearlessbitch: That's amazing we have a lot of people parents who used to live here and move out so what's you name and you mothers name?

@Pinkboy: Let me bet you mother name is Elizabeth! LOL

@Piglet45: LOOOOL!! @Pinkboy

@shinydeath: yeh how do you know? Well she died so I wanted to learn more about her death. It was a bit strange tho

@Fearlessbitch: Omg I ...I mean WE are sorry we thought she didn't had kids

@shinydeath: Oh its ok, so do you know anything about my mother's death

@Pinkboy: well... so um hows life doing for you?

For the past hours we chat and they asked me to visit and I accepted.  Whenever I tried to talk about my mother's death they will change the topic.

They were really strange. They couldn't tell me about my mother but they wanted me to visit. The only reason why I will go is for my mother.

It was only 2 day drive. I finally decide that it was time to sleep I closed the laptop.

*

The next morning I went downstairs and find my father there, looking at the door wide open. I turned and looked at the door. They were leaving.  I ran upstairs, opened the twins door and nothing was there. They were really gone. 

I went back downstairs. "Dad. I am traveling, its that okay?"

He looked at me, his eyes were empty. As if his life had be sucked out of him. "Do whatever you want" and with that he went and locked himself in his room.

I grabbed my coat and ran to Melissa house. I needed money for the trip. Her parents needed a babysitter for Melissa's little brother, Ethan, who was 7. If I worked for two month I will probably be able to buy my stuff.

Knock! Knock!

"Oh hey Olivia well..." Melissa laughed. She gave me a fake laugh.

"Is everything ok?" I looked right into her eyes and she turned her head the other way. Something is definitely wrong. I wanted to pass through the door but she stop me.

"No! No!" she look around, she step toward me and closed the door behind her "the whole town knows about... you know um that you step mother leaving. The problem is that we, the whole town though she was you mother. She was the wife of you dad and we never saw you real mother"

"What's wrong with that?" i asked confused

"Wait? Didn't you hear the rumors she said about you before she left?"

"No"

"She said that you starting getting into drugs and you will hit the twins when you get high and all."

"So you believe her, what kind of best friend are you?!"

Enough! I turned and started walking away. Melissa grabbed my arm "she was crying and she showed us so bruise it was enough prove. I am sorry I didn't knew she was lying I swear"

I pulled my arm away "Go fuck yourself, you don't deserve the title of best friend anymore"

Betray. That's what I felt right know. Now the whole damn village thinks I am some freak addictive to weed!!

"I WISH YOU ROT IN HELL BITCH!" I screamed

Now where will I find enough money

----------------------------------------------------------------

i cant belive this book got to 1,000 reads.  My friends HATE this book this say the other ones our better and i never thought this book will get that much reads.

Thanks to all of the people who voted for the last chapter cuz i wanted to delet this book and those movited me. so thanks!!!