Trouble with Emma

Emma pushed me against the closet shelf but she made sure that we were far enough way not to be seen. She let go of my shoulder and took a step back.

“It’s not what you think, I was just-“I tried to explain I was cut with a painful slap. That will surely leave marks on my right cheek.

“I didn’t allow you to talk so shut the FUCK up.” She flipped her red hair that stopped at her shoulder, “Now you can talk and make sure it’s believable or I would make sure you leave with bruises.”

Think fast. Ugh… what can I say? “I came to the library and I just wanted to welcome him,” I said in one breath. Please believe!

“So you came to the library because of him!?”  screamed Hope but not loud enough for the others to heard. Hope has straight long hair and big brown eyes. Her breast was average; she was white and a bitch. She is the best friend of Emma.

“No of course not! I just came to see the new library in town I didn’t even knew there was a boy working here!!” I screamed with the same tone that she just. It was a mistake.

This time it was Hope to slap me on the left cheek. It was better than punching said a little voice in my head.

“Don’t you ever scream on me, slut, or I will make you regret it.”

Look at whose talking! At least I did sleep with half of the school.

It was useless to fight back they were 5 and I was alone.

“I don’t believe what she said,” said one of her friend, which by the way I didn’t know. I only know Emma, Hope and Kelly.  Thank god Kelly is not here. “You know what that means right Olivia?” she grinned evilly like the devil she is.

Oh no, it will be the first time the will do something more than slapping me. Well they punched me once. Hope grabbed my T-shirt and she raised her left arm. I couldn’t let that happen.

“Whoa! Whoa! Wait! Wait! No need to get hasty, amiga. I can help you get him fast and it’s easy,” I said quickly and without any second thoughts. Please do hurt, just believe it, was all I could think.

Well it seemed to work because Hope lowered her left arm.

“How?”

“He’s my cousin and he lives at my house. We are really close at all,” I lied so badly.

She let go off me and smiled. “That doesn’t sound bad but how do we know that you are not lying and will go cuddle with him?”

“I-I-I am not his type. Come on look at me; I look like Ugly Betty, for Pete’s sake! He deserve better… like you guys.” And having relationships with cousins is incest, you brainless pixies, my brain added. 

“OK!” they both said at the same time happy, that they will have a ‘new toy’ to play with.

“Let’s go and introduce ourselves than.”

Shit!

“We should do it after, like you could come to my house… and when he will be finished working… you could talk in he’s room…?”

“Sure! See you in 2 hours. Ok bye.”

They started walking fast and by couples of time they were gone. I touched my cheeks with both my hand and they were burning hot. The couch came in view and I walked as normally as I could to my friends. I sat down and they all looked at me with worried face.

“What? Everything is cool.”

“What happened? The sluts were smiling so happily. What did you do?” Lisa asked.