Trouble At Home

There was a tense in the room that I really didn’t like. There was also pure rage on Emma’s face and the rest of the girls but mostly on Emma. My heart was beating so loud, I thought my chest will explode. I tried to gain back my breath and stop shaking but I couldn’t I was sweating everywhere.

"Well hello there... I did know we had visitors"

I jumped, I probably didn’t hear my mother coming in. The tense broke but we could still see the rage on Emma’s face. She looked at me, I was about to scream when I saw her black eyes looking back at me with so much hate. She stood up quickly and grabbed Hope by the shoulder and dragged her to the front door.

She turned and said "Aren’t you coming Olivia?"

I stood up, trying to walk like a normal person without shaking.

 I walked behind Emma and Hope quietly without noise. The other girls where behind me and just like me there were quiet. We arrived at the front door Emma opened the door for the girls that all run-walk as fast their legs could.

Emma pushed Hope out of the house and closed the door.

Without knowing what was happening Emma punched me on the belly, the pain was horribly, every part of my body was on fire that came directly from hell, just like Emma.

"I going to make your life a living hell, I can promise you that" she whispered coldly  in ear before leaving brutally.

I fell to the ground with my hand on my stomach. I coughed, my throat was burning. I stood up as fast as I can and ran to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took the coldest water bottle. I drunk it all down. My throat started to cool back and I slowly gain my breath. I felt better but my stomach was still hurting.

 That’s the reason why I hate fighting. I am weak. AND I HATE IT. I felt tear building up my eyes. I splash water on my face to stop crying.

I always cry for little things, I wish I was like my dad or mom. Talking about my mom, she came in the kitchen and looked straight at me in the eyes, her face was emotionless.

She placed 3 bottle of beer on the counter and said "What was that about?”

The tears rolled down freely on my check "I-I didn’t mean to-"

"To what?" she cut me, “just…. Whatever, I am tired and it been a hard day for both of us”

Sometime I really wish she could just listen to me be before taking a decision. I ran upstairs, I opened my door room and crash my face into my pillow.

That night I cry my eyes out until I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~

I felt the sunlight hit my face. I opened my eyes slowly to adjust to the light. I stood up from the bed and walk to the bathroom. My body was sore, I didn’t feel good.

I looked like a trashcan. I had bags under my eyes. My violet eyes were red as my cheeks for crying all night. My long black hair looked horribly.

I took my clothes of and took and nice bath.

When I was done I wrapped a clean towel around my body. I put on a clean panties and just be a long and comfortable T-shirt without a bra.

I laid back again my bed, I started falling asleep when someone knock on my door or a window.

“Yes?!”

“It’s me”

I turned quickly to the door but there was no one “No here” the voice said

Oh great the trouble maker, Finn Hall

“Go screw yourself!” It feel good to let your anger on someone for once.

“What did I did again, I did exactly what you told me to do, come to your house and act as your cousin”

“But I didn’t tell you to go spread to the whole fucking world that we are going out, we not even going out so what the fuck!” Wow I never knew I could scream on someone, for some reason it feel good.

“You didn’t tell me NOT to say it”

I tired and really do feel like talk to him right now so “Just leave me alone”, thinking about the accident make me cry and the pain and thinking about Emma and what she is going to do to me make me want to cry.  

“I would but we made a deal remember”

Oh gosh not that again. I sat on the bed and put my face in my hand, not wanting him my watery eyes. “When? And only this time?”

“Once will be enough, tonight at 8, in 2 hours”

“Ok” I stood up and at the same time my breast bounce. I felt my check heating of embarssarment. I covered my breast and ran in the bathroom and locked the door. KILL ME NOW. I heard low chuckles and something close. He is gone.

Why is this all happening to me? Why?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ If you guys really like this book, you should VOTE it will make write more and countine with the story~~~~~~~~~~~~ VOTE  and give me feedback