Only One Life To Live !i

After I went and dropped Liyah off at Kildra and Trajan house ... Zydajia told me to stop the car && we could see what Mr.Johnson Was Doing . Mr,Johnson Was The Owner And Cashier At The Country Corner Store Across a From publix . He Is about the nicest person you could ever meet ;) so I decided to stop at his store !!! I seen a whole group of boys standing across the street with all black on , so when we got out the car I rolled up my windows && locked my doors ! Butterflies started to cover my stomach ;)

When we got in the store MR.Johnson was waiting on us to say " HELLO" so I just went ahead and said hay .. After he spoke back me && Zy went to the back of the store to get some hot Cheetos , pickles , 2 sodas , && some Candy !!! I was about to turn around and go up to the counter when I see a short male at the counter ! Mr . Johnson was ringing up his stuff ...

Mr.Johnson - Okay , Your Total Will Be $40.32

?? - NAaaw MOTHERFUCKER ITS FREE * pulls out the gun * NOW GIVE ME ALL THE MONEY !!!

Mr.johnson - Sir , can u please not shoot me .. && just leave the stoor

?? - ILL BLOW YO MOTHERFUCKING BRAINS OUT ... Give me my damn money !! && SHUT THE FUCK UP

MR- Johnson - Packed The money && Hands It over to him

?? - grabs the money && runs for his life !!!

* me && Zy Was SPOOKED. 🙏😳👭

What was this world coming to ... Young niggas coming in the store robbing and shit ???

I Aint wanna be no witness so I just walked to the counter and paid for me and Zy stuff !!! When I walked out the door I seen almost the

Whole city surrounding the store ... They was looking all confused and ish ... I was shocked ! So me and Zy hopped in the car !!

* I said that Im a ride for my MFN nigga , most likely Im a die with my finger on the trigger , I been grindin outside all day with my niggas and Ain going in unless Im with my nigga ... My nigga my nigga . My nigga my nigga ( my MFN nigga ) *

Me - hello

Keri - hay boo

Me - hay babe

Keri - where you at

Me - just now leaving the store Fenna head to the mall to do a lil shopping for tonight ,. We going skating !

Keri - come drop by and pick me up

Me - okay , give me 30 seconds !

Keri - okay

# end of conversation #

Zydajia that was Keri she want me to drop by her mama house and pick her up so she can head out with us to !