Prologue: A bit about Crystal! + Profile

Hi!! My name is Kim Crystal, before I explain the present, I need to talk about my past.

So my home is in South Korea, I used to live with my Oppa, Kim Taehyung. Yes!! The Kim Taehyung from BTS, when he debuted with the rest of the members, I spent less time with him because of all the fan meetings, world tours and the concerts. I am proud of him, really, but it just means that I'm alone...

Me and my older brother had an important talk a couple months ago, about how we spent less time together, and he noticed that as well. So I decided to go abroad to continue my studies by attending a boarding school in France called Kadic Academy. And this is when my story starts...

Profile: in the real world

Name: Crystal Kim (normal saying)

Age: 12 years old (8th grade in season 1 & 2)
13 years old (9th grade in season 3 & 4)

Nationality: Korean

Siblings: Kim Taehyung (older bro)

Physical Appearance:

Personalities:

Shy (at first), Confident,intelligent,Funny, Kind,Bright, tomboy

Interests and hobbies:
Loves playing instruments (mainly guitar and piano)
Black belt in Karate
Can speak: English, French, Korean, Chinese and Spanish.
Loves to sing (but when she's alone)
Loves to dance (when she's alone)
Likes to sing her own cover, or choreograph her own dance to her brothers music! 

Author's note:
Hi, I just started writing because I felt bored and, I wanted to do something productive.  This is my first time to write a story, so PLEASE DON'T  HATE!!