Lyoko and Aelita!

It's been a couple of weeks since I was enrolled in Kadic and I met my friends.  I've been in contact with Taehyung and the other BTS members and I told them about all of my adventures and friends along the way.  

I was waiting outside the school because the gang called me about something important.  I was listening to music on a tree waiting for the others with my eyes closed feeling a bit relaxed.  "Hey Crystal!!" I opened my eyes and looked around when I saw a certain person's hair? Odd.  I jumped off the tree and saw him running towards me.  When all of a sudden he tripped on a root of a tree.  I giggling a bit and helped him up.  "Hey guys, you said that you needed to talk about something?" They all looked at each other giving a reassuring nod, "Crystal, can you keep a secret?" Jeremy looked seriously in to my eyes. "Yes." I responded in a more serious tone.  They led me to a clearing.  Everyone was on a look out while Ulrich was lifting up the man-hole. 'This is the most confusing thing in the world?!' 

Through the sewers they led me to a bridge leading to an abandoned factory. We swung down a rope and we all went inside an elevator, Jeremy typed in a code and we descended. When we stopped, there was a monitor/hologram of a globe-ish thing and beside it was a computer.  Jeremy sat on the chair turning on the computer, "Crystal, we want you to join our group, the Lyoko Warriors." I widened my eyes in astonishment, " What's Lyoko?" " A virtual world where our enemy and our friend lives." Odd answered. " and who's your 'friend'?" "I am, hi, my name's Aelita." said an angelic voice.  "Wow, she's pretty."  "We are trying to find a way of materialising Aelita to our world, so we can shut down the supercomputer and stop XANA for good." Jeremy explained.  "Okay, this sounds cool and all, but how do we get there?" "That's where the fun begins." Yumi answered.  She grabbed by wrist and we went a floor below and there was these 3 tube thingys? "You can start by stepping in to the scanners and you'll be transported to Lyoko." Jeremy pointed out.

"Um, is it ok if someone else goes first?" "Sure, Yumi, Ulrich and Odd will go first."  On cue, the 3 went inside the 'scanners'.  Jeremy's voice then echoed, "Scanner Ulrich, Scanner Yumi, Scanner Odd... Virtualisation!"  When the pods re opened, they all disappeared.  I gasped, "Don't worry Crystal, they just got virtualised to Lyoko, they're fine."  I nodded to understand.  I guess it's my turn... I stepped in to the scanner closest to me.  "Scanner Crystal, Virtualisation."  I felt a gust of air flowing strands of my hair away from my face, I felt weightless.  I was held in the air for a second and then I noticed I was falling for a moment,  I was waiting for the pain, but instead I felt a pair of arms.  I opened my eyes and me and Ulrich gazed at each other for a moment.  "Um, Ulrich, you can put me down now..."  He realised what he was doing and quickly put me down.

Next thing I noticed was a pair of arms wrapped around me, "It's great to meet you Crystal!" She released smiling, and I smiled back.  I looked around and I noticed all of these brown tree things and grass.  I then looked at the 3.  Ulrich was wearing a samurai outfit armed with a katana, Yumi was wearing a traditional Japanese outfit equipped with some fans.  Then there's Odd, "You guys look amazing! Odd, you look like-" "Yeah I know right! A big purple cat! But look at you!" " I looked at my current clothing, they're different?! Instead I was wearing this:

  Then there's Odd, "You guys look amazing! Odd, you look like-" "Yeah I know right! A big purple cat! But look at you!" " I looked at my current clothing, they're different?! Instead I was wearing this:

"You look like a wolf!" "What do you mean by-" When I touched my 'wolf ears' I started to freak out a little. 

"So Crystal, what kind of weapons do you have?" Yumi asked opening her fan.  " I felt a holder on my hip, "Well, I have a dagger-" Then I felt something bulky on my thigh, when I reached for it I found some shurikens." and some Shurikens." "Have you got any powers?" Ulrich asked.  I shrugged my shoulders. "Try running!" Odd said excitingly.  I ran nearby couple of trees and ran back, nothing. "Hey do you guys hear scattering or something?" the others looked at me in confusion  while my wolf ears were twitching.  "Uh oh, red alert guys, XANA found out about our new member.  The monsters are heading your way.  The activated tower is west in your position." Everyone just started to run and I followed.  We found some things blocking our way. "You mean those were the things you heard?" I nodded. "Wow, super hearing much?" Odd commented  Odd calls the block thing a 'Blok", a metal sphere called a 'Mega-Tank' and a bug thing called a 'Kankerlot'.  Most of the names made sense, I guess?  I started throwing my shurikens at the Bloks and Kankerlots.  Although Odd warned me to stay away from the Mega-Tank.  I took a quick glance of Yumi, next thing I knew, she started to break up in to pixels. "Yumi!" I screamed.  "It's okay, she's back at the factory! Keep going!" I fought the last Kankerlot with my dagger. I noticed Ulrich killed the last monster as well, but I couldn't see Odd, he must of got hit as well.  "More monsters coming your way!" Me and Ulrich carried on fighting.

"The Schyphozoa!" Me and Ulrich turned around, but as we turned around, Ulrich got shot and devirtualised leaving me alone. The jellyfish-like creature started going after Aelita.  I suddenly appeared next to Aelita. I held Aelita's hand as the tentacles started to surround us.  I started to flinch but then the Schyphozoa stopped and it looked confused. "I don't understand Crystal, where are you?" Jeremy questioned "Awesome! Teleportation!" I guess it was Odd who made that comment.  This was the chance for us to escape.  With Aelita still holding my hand, I reappeared behind the confused Schyphozoa "Aelita quickly run!" I shouted, she nodded in response and she successfully ran inside the tower.  While she was running I leaped and slashed the XANA symbol.  As soon as I landed I felt immense pain in my chest and leg.  I felt like I was about to pass out.  As soon as I woke up, I was in the scanner again and saw a bunch of smiling faces.  They helped me up and pulled me in to a group hug, "Welcome to the group Crystal!" We all cheered in delight.