Chapter 5 - Cecilla?

Unedited

Tuesday, 31 January 2017

Marinette's POV

When we made it to the hotel, we saw Miss Bustier waiting for us outside the front door.

"Come girls, I need to take you to your rooms. The class is getting really curious of were you two are" we nodded and followed Miss Bustier to our rooms.

When we stepped out of the elevator Miss Bustier stopped us, which made us curious.

"Girls, your rooms are seperate" Miss Bustier said countining to walk, we pouted.

"Marinette, your roommates are, Juleka and Alix. Alya, your roommates are Rose and Mylene" we nodded as we entered the first room which had Juleka and Alix. "Marinette, Were have you been!" Alix said running towards Marinette followed by Juleka.

"Uh.. um.. I.. went to my cas- house" I said . "Where's your luggages?" Alix said concerned. "There at my house"

We talked for a bit and played games till we all fell asleep.

ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ

"Marinette, Marinette!" A small voice said. "I'm up, I'm up" I said in a sleepy tone. "You're late!" Tikki said in a small high pitched voice.

"What?" I suddenly got up.

"Your friends went to the cafeteria! Dress up and go eat breakfast" Tikki said flying around.

I got up and went to the bathroom, usual stuff.

I wore a pink sweater with dark grey shorts and white sneakers

"Come on Tikki let's go find Alya" I said rushing

"Sure thing Marinette!"

As I went outside I saw Alya walking to the cafeteria with Rose and Mylene.

Alya saw me and waved to me with a smile which I smiled back.