Chapter 9 - My new room

Please read
I was going to publish Chapter 10 but it started glitching and half my writing was gone. I will publish Chapter 10 Tomorrow.

Unedited

Wednesday, 5 April 2017

Marinette's POV

After we fought the villian we decided to have a night patrol after. "See ya Chat and LB!" She waved and ran off. We waved back and said our goodbyes. (Sorry! I'm being to lazy to write detailed)

I swung away and landed behind the school. I looked around to see if anybody was their.

"Tikki, Spots off!"

Tikki flew out exhausted. "Marinette, I'm starving!" She said. I took a cookie out of my purse and gave it to her.

I suddenly remembered that my friends were waiting. I slowly put Tikki in my purse and ran to the front of the school to see if they were still their.

I saw them and sighed. I walked towards them casually. "Did you find your friend, Alya?" Luna asked. I nodded "She was recording the akuma battle"

"Are you guys still coming to my house?" I asked making sure they were all coming. "I'll pass. I remembered I needed to help my mom with chores" Lucas sighed.

"It's okay, Lucas! You'll come next time" I said as he nodded. "Girls, I can't wait till you all come!"

"Us too! We can't wait!" Myst said.

ღ     End of School     ღ

I was at my house spending time till my friends arrived. "Marinette your room is so huge!" I giggled as she flew around the room. I suddenly heard a noise from the other side!!! Ahem, I mean I suddenly heard a noise from downstairs and ran out of my room to see my friends.

One of my maid was coming up. "Princess Marinette, the Queen has told me to take you to your new room" She said. I looked at her confused but follow her.

When we arrived at the room it felt like I was walking a never endless road. The door was light blue with gold around it. As I opened the door, I gawked at how awesome the room looked!

"This is your new room, Princess" I was so excited to show my friends my new room!

I threw my self on the bed and thought about my coronation. I curled to a ball and stayed like that for a few minutes.

I quickly sprinted up and went to my other room and got my stuff. I went on my phone and decided to message Alya and see if she was coming.