Chapter 10 - The Great Wall of China

Unedited

Wednesday, 1 June 2017

Marinette's POV

I took a deep breath and decided to tell him "I am the princess.. of China" I said.

"What?" He said. " I'm the Princess of China" I said a bit louder.

He mumbled something but I couldn't clearly hear it. "Say it again"

"I knew it" he stared at me with a smirk.

That smirk looks familiar..

I shook my head. "How did you find out?" I asked.

"I might have heard your conversation in class"

Oh no! I hope he didn't hear all of it.

I worriedly thought about what he heard. "What part of it did you here?"

"Well... I only heard till you said you should all come to my palace" The said.

I sighed. I looked up to see the class gone. "Um.. guys? Where is the class at?" I worriedly looked around.

"H-H-how are you the P-Princess of C-C-China" Nino stuttered. "Now is not the time for questions, Nino. The class is gone" I looked around.

"How is it to live in a castle? Is life fun?" As usual Nino kept asking questions. I sighed and started walking.

"Guys follow me. I know the way to The Great Wall of China" I said as I looked back making sure they were following me.

ღ The Great Wall of China ღ

When we arrived we started to look around to see if the class had came already. Luckily we came before anyone else did.

"So.. do you have any questions... for me?" I said slowly.

Nino suddenly took a deep breath "How are you royalty? Was life in the castle fun? Did you go to school? Where you homeschooled like Adrien? Did you have any friends?" Nino suddenly took a deep breath after all the questions he asked.

"Nino, calm down. When we get to the castle we wi-" Alya managed to say until she got cut off by the teacher, "Marinette, Alya, Nino and Adrien. Where have you been?" Miss B asked.

"Miss Bustier! Uh.. we uh- we got lost" I admitted.

"Ha! Obviously she will get lost, she's a peasant!" Chloe laughed.

That little brat thinks she knows everything! Wait till she finds out about my secret...

I sighed and waited for the teacher to continue.

"Everyone listen!" Miss Bustier said getting our attention. "You will all need to stay in partners or in groups. Please do not wander off without asking me" Miss B said.

We all nodded in agreement and picked our partners.

Alya decieded to pair up with me. We all watched everyone pair up.

"Alya, Marinette!" We both looked at who was calling us. "Dudettes want to be in a group with us?" Nino said.

Alya nodded to me. "Sure Nino" I nodded.

(The facts are real, the rest is made up by Author :D )

"How long is The Great Wall of China?" Nino asked.

"21,196 km long" Me and Adrien said at the same time. I looked at him. He smirked.

That looks way to familiar.. Like I've seen that smirk before...

"What? I've studied about China" He laughed.

"Oh, I know" I mumbled.

"What did you say?" Adrien asked. "Oh, nothing" I smirked walking away.

I kept walking till I reached Miss Bustier. I looked to my side to see Adrien fast walking to me.

"Is there anything wrong, Marinette?" Miss Bustier asked, I nodded.

"I was wondering if Adrien and Nino can come with me to my castle, later" I said, Miss B thought for a while. She sighed and nodded.

I excitedly ran towards Nino and Alya, with Adrien following me.

"Woah, calm down dudette, you're gonna trip" Nino worriedly said. I stopped and looked at them happily.

"What happened..?" Alya worriedly asked. "Do you guys want to come over to the castle, later?"

Alya looked at me and nodded. I looked over at Adrien and Nino, they both thought for a while "Sure" They said, I smiled.

"Class!" We all turned to Miss B and listened.

"We will be walking till the sun sets. so please get into your groups, and remember to ask me if you have an emergency" We all nodded and started to walk the steps.

"Do you guys want to race?" i asked.

"Race you till the end!" Adrien starts running. "Hey no fair! You got a head start!" I started running.

A/N

I'm so sorry for not updating in so long! I have been really busy with a lot of stuff. I hope this update made it up for the long wait. Also, I want you all to check out my friends book! I made the cover for her, and I would love it if you checked her book out.

Caroline and Star's College life story - iiKylee

MinttyKitty~

803 words