I hope you Burn

Dolline in the photo
/Dolline/

I woke up in a unknown spot, but all I knew is that I wasn't safe. Not being able to move my legs or arms, I felt enclosed.

Where is he taking me, what is he doing to me?

All I knew is that, I was not breathing much air and I couldn't breathe, I felt as if I was breathing a small source of it.

I screamed in panic as I kicked the box, I was enclosed in.

"Get me out!! HELP! HELP MEE!! PLEASE!!" I screamed, I was getting anxious, I couldn't take this feeling.

But all I heard was him laughing,
I began tearing up as I began singing a song in my head, slowly to keep me calm. As I sang a sentence,

You and your words flooded my senses
Your sentences left me defenseless...

Nick seemed to stop laughing, and left a trail of compete silence. It seemed like he left, but he didn't, I could hear his slow breathing.
So I continued,

I'm searching and scanning for answers
In every line
For some kind of sign
And when you were mine...
The world seemed to, Burn...
Burn

He always loved my singing, he was calm when he listened to it, he was silent. I smiled as I could hear him whispering,

"You know I'm sorry... I don't want this..."
He said softly, I could hear such pain in his voice.

I sighed, as I begged for him to let me out. He began going off on me, saying things about prison, and our love not being together because of this tension we have now. I continued singing to myself as he rambled.

You and your words, obsessed with your legacy...
Your sentences border on senseless

I felt my eyes flooding of liquid, wanting to cry as I looked at the dark colored wood before me. I paused. He paused. Silence again.

And you are paranoid in every paragraph

I closed my eyes thinking of and feeling much anger, as I continued to sing with anger.
How they perceive you

You, you, you...

I bang against the wood. I screamed and screamed,
"LET ME OUT!!!"
My face burning red as a tomato and my feeling heat as if I was a heater. I was draining of tears as if I was a river.

"You're nothing without me, so why would you wanna leave me?" He said. I heard footsteps leaving farther away from me.
I heard a door slightly open, but I didn't hear it close. He was still there. I laid there stiff, as my eyes shut slowly. I sang softly to myself once again.

You have torn it all apart
I am watching it
Burn....

Watching it burn....

I begged for him to come back gently. I look at the wooden surface and began rubbing it. I thought about Calum. My brother. Even my father, my only guardian... they'll search for me? Right?
Or I'll be missing forever, I thought discourage as I held a grip to myself.
I began singing softly once again,

I'm burning the memories
Burning the letters that might have redeemed you
You forfeit all rights to my heart....

I thought of everything, I was overthinking so much I began wanting to burst in flames and tears.

With only the memories
Of when you were mine

After awhile of crying, I coughed loudly. Feeling burning in my throats. I needed air.
I banged the box begging for him,
I heard footsteps, he began walking towards wherever he placed.
"Let me out!" I shouted.

"Shut up!" He kicked the enclosed area.
I could feel myself rolling, then I was on my stomach, my headband had came off.
I smiled realizing it, I turn myself on my back.
I managed to make a small little hole where I could see my surroundings.

I was outside???

"Help!!!" I screamed.
Then I saw an eye, look back into mines.
He smirked, I could see it. I knew it was him.

"I hope that you burn" I said softly as I gently sang it.
I could see his smile. He was enjoying this,
But why?