a rant

Hey I know this isn't an update but I gotta tell y'all something.

I hate this story.

I only update it for you guys that read it. I have so many side stories that I just write on for fun and I love those. But this one I only write bc I feel I have to.

Like dw I'm gonna finish it but I just want you to know that's why I'm super slacky on updates.

It's just the plot, it literally doesn't exist and it's not going anywhere and it bothers me so badly. Like its not that poorly written its just I shouldn't have started this on a whim which is what happened.

I was like "ooh I'm gonna write a Tyde story" and then I did and I'm so angry at myself I shouldn't have done that.

I'm so grateful for the few of you that read, comment, and vote on this story bc I find it to be total shit. Thank you so much and I sound bitchy I just really hate this story. I enjoyed it for the first few months but recently I've noticed I hate writing on this one.

Maybe it's the stress of knowing I have people waiting on a new chapter. On my unpublished stories (That I will publish if I finish) I feel I'm able to take time to perfect chapters but here I cant. I'm sorry for complaining but I really just want you to know that's why I've been off my a-game lately.

I love you my babies, new chapter soon hopefully