2. disney

05.10.2016

ella

If you can't tell I'm really bad at being social, that meaning I spend at least 90% of my time by myself in my room.

Today is an example of that.

My mom isnt one of those to yell at her child if they spend too much time alone, thank God. She knows my issues mean I need my alone time.

I've been blaring 'made in Hollywood' for multiple hours now.

It's my absolute favourite by LANY and I cant get enough.

I check my phone and see a text from Tyde.

"Hey, wyd?"

"Being antisocial and listening to LANY"

"Ok mood, but maybe we can watch those movies tonight?"

YES

I call out to my mom and she's fine with me being over there for a while.

"Sounds good, time?" I text.

"6?"

"I'll see you then:)"

Its 4 now. Thats so long.

I decide to make myself presentable, I check in my full length mirror and yikes.

My hair is thrown on top of my head in a messy bun and I'm just wearing a baggy t-shirt and some leggings.

Absolutely not.

I hop in the shower and wash my hair and body quickly.

I get dressed

And blow dry my hair, leaving it in its natural curls

And blow dry my hair, leaving it in its natural curls. Its 5.

An hour.

I grab my phone and scroll through Instagram and decide to find tydes account.

@tydemellet, nothing.

Maybe he went his brothers route and used his middle name.

@tydelevi, there he is.

I follow and like 3 seconds later get a follow back. It suprises me since he has over 300k, but this must mean he's on right now.

I soon get a text from him.

"You can actually come over now if you want"

"Ok, I'll be there in a min"

I grab my phone and charger, let my mom know I'm out, and head next door.

I knock on the door and it swings open revealing the tall boy I would like to date me.

He smiles and let's me in.

"What are your thoughts on Disney movies?" he asks bringing me to his room.

"Ummm, they're so good. Is that even a question?" I ask...It's true.