That Kiss

It's only been a couple of days since Finn accidentally kissed Alyssa but it still kinda hurts how he got us mixed up. He's a twin as well so he should be the one person to get why I'm upset, but I just have to float on.

Finn acts weird around Alyssa now he backs up more and it makes me feel more uncomfortable, did he like the kiss? I know he said it meant nothing but the voices in my head are starting to come back again. It keeps replaying in my head their kiss, he went all out on the kiss. Wonder how it felt if I was the one that was getting kissed... Its just weird.

Alyssa acts weird around him as well now, I can just mention him she makes a weird face. She never said it didn't mean anything to her... it's not her first kiss but she still got kissed by my boyfriend. The guy that's supposed to get me over anyone else, but he couldn't even recognize me over my own sister...

*flashback*

I'm going to have my new boyfriend come over today and he knows me and my sister. He knows how different we are which makes me really happy, he understands me. There was a knock at the door and Alyssa went to go answer it as I brushed the rest of my hair. Looking in the mirror I looked beautiful for once.

Walking into the living room I saw him on top of her kissing her on the couch. His lips locked her lips and he pushed her on the couch getting on top of her. She just stared up at him as he kept kissing her. Then he looked her right in the eyes and told her the thing that broke my heart.

Matthew: You know I always thought you were better than your sister, nicer, fuller, even a better kisser.

I dropped my phone making him jump up but my heart shattered that day... the one guy who completely understood me and knew my secrets wanted my sister.

Matthew: Amanda.

Tears filled up my glossy eyes and rolled down my cheeks... The first time I cried since I was little. How could he do this to me? I didn't want to be in his presence anymore! Running out of my own house I grabbed my phone and called Landon as I felt my heart ripping out of chest. My heart was so fragile now...

*end of flashback*

I feel the same way right now I felt in high school, but this time I actually cared for this man... I can actually tell Finn things. He was the only one who I thought was different since... Matthew.

*flashback*

As I ran out the door I could hear Matthew and Alyssa scream my name after me, I just needed Landon to answer me. He's the only one I could trust he warbned me about Matthew... I should have listened.

Landon: Hey.

Amanda: I need help.

My voice was shaking and I knew he would be the only one to try and help me.

Landon: What's wrong?

Amanda: You were right Matthew cheated on me.

Landon: He does that, well hey I'll tell him something sis. Just you and me agaisnt the world.

*end of flashback*

Tears started to roll down my face as I thought about Landon... I missed him so much. My door opened and let in the light as someone came to sit by me. Didn't want to look up I kept staring at my wall as tears rolled down my face. The figure just was rubbing my back slowly but they didn't talk and even if I looked I would only be able to see around them, it's pitch black again.

The image of Landon kept playing in my head over and over, filling me with memories. All he did was love me as a sister and a lover. I just had to keep pushing him away, if I was there that night... if he wasn't walking to my house to help me... if only. Still blaming myself I need to go visit him soon, by myself.

Then the figure finally spoke up...

Person: Are you okay?

Me: It's Landon...

Alyssa: Don't you dare blame yourself you know it was the drunk drivers fault.

It might have been a drunk driver that hit Landon that night but he was coming over to comfort me that night. He wouldn't have been out that night if it wasn't for me.

Me: I need to visit his grave soon.

Alyssa: You always go every yea by yourself, let me go with you.

Me: This is something I need to do by myself.

She rubbed my back a couple of more times as I hugged my feet, ocasionally wiping away the tears and staring at the wall. To me though I could see Landon again standing right in front of me wiping away the tears for me. I could see him as clear as possible, the only bright thing in my room. He whispered to me with his soft voice one more time.

Landon: Don't blame yourself beautiful, I love you.

He pushed my hair so it wasn't covering my eyes anymore just like he used to and then kissed my forhead. The heat sizzled into me and his hands wrapped around me.

Me: I love you two.

Then he nuzzled his head into my neck and I grew really cold again, looking around he was gone. He came to me sometimes in my dreams and today I saw his figure again... I miss him so much. Landon was my bestfriend and the person who cared about me.

Alyssa was gone and I got up realizing it was late and I needed to keep going for Landon. I live my life for the both of us since he died, and I need to keep going. Going to the shower I cleaned up and started to get dressed. Afterwards I turned on my phone as someone knocked on my door, I didn't want to talk to anybody. Walking to my fridge in the corner I pulled out a soda started to drink it and went to computer and put in my headphones.

Staring into my computer screen I tried hard not to think about Landon until my door opened and I saw Finn standing there. Taking out my heaphones I closed my computer, what did he need?

Finn: I been trying to get a hold of you all day but you didn't answer and when I came in the house Alyssa told me you didn't want to talk to anyone. What's going on?

Looking at the floor I don't want to try to explain to him what is wrong with me. After what seemed like 5 minutes of him just sitting beside me, he picks my head up and whispers to me. "Alyssa told me about Landon." Then the tears started to roll my face and dripped to the floor as he whipped them away as fast as he could.

Finn: Let me go with you, I don't think he would want you to go alone.

Amanda: Okay..

Picking up my face again all my tears were gone and our faces were close together, slowly inching closer his lips connected mine and the slow passionate kiss ame back again. Laying down he wrapped me in his arms and my head on his chest as I drifted off into sleep.

I woke up at 10:00pm and Finn wasn't in my bed anymore. There was a note on my desk by my computer.

"Dear Amanda,

I wanted to tell you that I had to go but I would like to talk to you soon. Please call me when you wake up... I know something has been bothering you. You should tell me my love.

Love,

Finn."

It's about time I went to go talk to Alyssa on what is going on. Walking into her room she was just laying on her bed. Looking up at me she smiled and told me to sit down by her.

Alyssa: Hey what's wrong?

Amanda: When Finn kissed you... did you feel something?

Alyssa: No! Actually it pissed me off! How does he not know the difference about us? But I was where you were and it must have looked like our bracelets were switched from my position.

Amanda: Okay I feel so much better now.

Alyssa: Okay bye love, there's pizza in the fridge.

Walking out I left and grabbed me a slice of pizza and called Finn until I passed out on the couch on the phone with him.