Character Information(:

Name: Megan Taylor Nickname: Hothead Age: 17 Birthday: September 16,  1994 Crush: No one....Yet ;D Family: Dad (Josh, Full blooded Quileute) Mom, (Anna, Full Blooded Cherokee), Only child Best Friend: Bella Swan. (In my Story, Bella actually has a backbone, and she is nothing like Stephanie Meyers Bella.) Enemies: Vampires, People who try to hurt her family. Likes: FOOD, cliff diving, sleeping, music. Dislikes: Annoying people, sluts, techno music, the color yellow, ducks, vampires, try-hards, people in general, rules, police officers, people with no backbones, decisions, and many other things. Personality: Tempermental, hotheaded, sarcastic, funny, sweet when she wants to be, can be a total bitch, protective over her friends and family, flirty, fierce, caring, and likes to make people feel good about themselves.
She has a very bad temper, just like Paul, she knows about the legends, and know they're true, because her Dad was one. She doesn't know if she will phase like Leah did, but they're keeping an eye on her just in case. She lived in La Push as a child, but has lived in Forks, since she was 5. She hates school, and is very protective over Bella, even though she doesn't need to be. She didn't know the Cullens were vampires until Bella told her when they left. All the pack members are in this story, except Collin and Brady, but I might bring them in later in the story. That is her up there in the picture. Also, I am going to change what Edward said to Bella when she left, and how the Cullens treated Bella, and why they left, to make it more interesting.