Struck by a Lighting

Xian hee

"Gōngzhǔ xian hee tā de kuàilè, nǐ lái dào zhèlǐ..... Wǒmen jiāng fúwùqì nǐ shì wǒmen zìjǐ de! (Princess xian hee its a pleasure that you came here.....we will server you as our own.)" A eunuch kept on talking to me in Chinese

"Ah......i know your language" I awkwardly said to him. Cause Jun zee and I have been communicating with her language.

"Oh dear I'm so sorry my lady" the eunuch slapped his forehead. And I busted into a laughter. Jun zee look at me with a shock cause this is the first time I laughed after 3 days.

"Oh.............my lady I'm sorry I got late. And eunuch song you got it all wrong again." A eunuch with a black robe greeted me and scolded the other eunuch who might be eunuch song, for talking to me in Chinese.

"Oh it's not his fault cause I am a Qing princess who speaks your language," I smiled and said to the main eunuch.

"Princess, I'm eunuch Jang. The main eunuch of the king. His majesty will meet you later and I will escort you to your chambers." The eunuch look very kind and cheerful. I walked behind him and he brought me to my chambers. The chambers looked luxury and beautiful. I smiled to myself as I breath in the fresh start.

"Hope you will enjoy the stay" eunuch Jang said. I smiled at him and nodded my head.

"Ah..........later I heard that the king is a bit over tempered." I asked as eunuch Jang made my tea.

"He is but not with Raoni" he laughed and Said.

"Raoni?" I questioned him as he looked at me with bitter eyes and said
"The Queen" oh obviously the king's lover Queen Hong Raon. I took the tea he served and it was delicious the best I have tasted.

"Eunuch Jang it's delicious!!!" As I complemented his tea he looked at me and smiled and wiped the tears off.

"Ah.........our Little poop prince is now the king that is respected by the Qing's and well."

Poop prince!!!! King did have good names during his time as prince. I thought as I enjoyed my tea.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I'm here to meet the king" I said to eunuch Jang hoping not to hear the same answer.

"His majesty is busy my lady" eunuch Jang said with a sorrowful face. Today is the seventh day I came here to meet him. And all seven days he was too busy to meet me. I never saw him after my arrival and our marriage is delayed day by day.

I was walking back to my chamber when I noticed that I needed to have a walk alone. I turned around to Jun zee who walked behind me and said,

" go back I need some time alone"

"But princess" Jun zee frowned. Knowing I'm bring trouble. But I have no choice I need some time to myself without being trailed by a set of maids.

"It's an order Jun zee" after my words she bowed and went with the other maids leaving me alone. I walked around the palace admiring the beauty surrounding me.

I walked and walked suddenly the wind blew so hard that it made my hat fly with them and land on a tree. Oh come on!!!! I turned around to say Jun zee to get my hat back.

"Jun zee......." and then I realised that I'm all alone cause I ordered them to stay away. What am I gonna do that was my favorite hat.

"Xian hee there is nothing you can do now forget the hat" I told my self and turned around but my foot doesn't wanna go leaving my precious hat behind.

"Oh come on you can do it" I walked back to the tree and raised my dress and climbed the tree. Yes the hat is there I can get it and come down. I reached the hat but I step in my dress which made me lost my balance I the last thing I knew was I fell from the tree without my hat.............

A pair of hands caught me when I fell down. I opened my eyes to see my savior. And I was in a shock when i so Yoon sung staring at me with a shock. But when I tried to get off him he immediately pulled me even closer and smirked.

"My wish did come true, I was struck by a lighting........again!"