Sweetie I think I found my next story

Hong Raon
It was a pleasure to meet Xian Hee's mother. Even though she let her daughter sacrifice her life to such a horrific place but I guess she suffered her self as well. My thoughts ran down as I was walking back to our chambers holding the hand of the man I love.

I slowly broke my thoughts and turned around to capture his face in my eyes. As always he looked calm and happy while drawing circles on my hands by his thumb. I slowly rested my head on his shoulder as I heard him chuckle and kiss my hair softly.

"It was a good sign right? Seen xian hee and her mother was overwhelming. They looked so alike!" I said while remembering the day I met my mother after 10 years. She now runs my grandfather's medical center with dad.

"They are, and I can understand that the lady like behaviour and the strength xian hee has should have come from her. Which remind me.........how did you and xian hee come to the palace so quickly?" As I heard his words I knew that it's game over to me..

"I came by a carriage" I kept my lie simple

"Raona" he firmly asked as I was caught.....
"Who did you come with?" Oh holy lord finally he eat one of my lies.........I gave him a smile and told the truth

"Byung-yeon" I said without thinking and then his creepy face came up with a wicked smirk resting on his lips as he whispered something to eunuch Jung making him run away immediately. But yet we kept on walking until we reached the chambers. After a while the doors open and Byung-yeon entered with his usual emotionless face.

"Byung-yeona!!!!" His majesty approached him with a smile which turned into a angry face as he said.

"How dare you bring my wife on a horse back?" Oh no he knew! Pfft!!!!

"Your highness it's not his fault cause we needed to hurry to the palace." I interfered the problem as his gesture turned towards me

"Raona are you that careless if something had happened to the baby what do you think you would do? ????" He screamed and i was not going to get defeated by him as I yelled back at him.

"Nothing happened to the baby or to me!"

"You actually don't even think of me right!" He said as I scoffed and continued to bark at him.

"I do but from the day I got pregnant you are being over protective. You won't even let me go outside!!"

"So that's why you sneak out of the palace with Xian hee!" He screamed and we went on and on until Byung-yeona left the place without even greeting us.

"Did he just leave without greeting us?" I forgot everything as I asked my arrogant husband about his disgraceful bodyguard.

"He did!!!!" He sighed and continued, " whatever it is he is the almighty Byung-yeon." As both of us laughed.

"But I'm still mad" he said turning his face back to his irritating prince I met 3 years ago.

I quickly kissed his lips and cupped his cheeks as I looked into his eyes making them look into mine. As I said

"I'm sorry honey!" And a smile quickly appeared on his face as he said in cute way ,

"Apologie accepted" and gave me a hug while patting my hair with his hand and buried his face into my neck.

"Raona" he slowly muttered sending shivers down my spine.
"Yes" I softly said as we closed my eyes.
"I'm just can't wait until our little one come out" I smiled at his words.. he is surely so excited about my pregnancy and I vowed my self that I will never make this happiness fade away. I loved them both more than I can explain there no such word to describe that feeling.