He is here holding me

"The troops are performing well your highness. The rajpooth weapon arrived yesterday and let me show to you in the evening.!" I slightly nodded as zang ho kept on explaining the plan to me. The war will definitely not end from one day. Even though we will be able to hold the castle under our authority we can't always expect the rest of the kingdom to be the same. There will be roits anywhere from 3 days from now and 3 days from now I will never be the same.

"3 days more!" I said with a sigh as zang ho  smirked at my comment.
"We'll win your highness and I promise the lives and sacrifices we made will not go on waste cause your highness will be a great queen"  he said shocking me in surprise. Queen are they all accepting it to be the end me being queen?

"Zang ho I'm not.."
"Flower"  I was cutoff by the voice I was waiting to here for months now. Making me freezer at the spot I was standing. Tears wailing up to my eyes as i slowly turned around praying to God to not make  this is a dream. And then he was there standing with his arms behind her back and his small genuine smile on the lips I missed so much. God I missed him I missed him so much that i was half dead with out his touch for that past few months. My heart was numb it felt nothing until now it's raises like the rapid beats of the horses running for war. 

"Your here!" I had so much to tell but i finally managed to brutal out this whats wrong with me. he slowly walked towards me and stood right in front of me as the smile still played on his lips. His eyes locked with mine before saying
"Missed me princess?" And wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him as I return the gestures but wrapping mine around his neck and buying my face in his neck. 
Yoon sung was here he was actually here with me. Holding me in his arms.

"I missed you so much flower!" He said as I held him tighter closing every possible gap between us.

"Oh my God your actually here" I said as he smiled to my sick before kissing my neck
"I will take that as an yes to my previous questions then" I chucked at his comment before brutally interrupted by my brother and the so called brotherly figure in Joseon. 

"Enough love birds I feel sick." My bother said as I pulled apart from Yoon sung but his hand never left my waist. I slowly walked towards the king before hugging him and thanking for believing me.

"Raon said that she will be waiting to meet you after this situation ends. She waiting for you to meet our son. And definitely good to see you again" He said as I smiled at him

"Congratulations on being a father your majesty"  I said as the rest of the members of the dragon including zang ho who was had his eyes fixed on the map the entire time, followed me.

" so when are we going to attacke.?" King asked as we walked back to the discussion table where zang ho stood.

"3 days from now on the wedding day" zang how awnserd the king.

"Wait I remember you!" The king said as I politely smile before introducing the man who attempt to kill his wife

"Your highness this is zang ho the face leader of the dragons. He is the man who helped me in Joseon"  I said as the king slightly nodded with a clear disappoint in his face..

"The tension in the room needs to leave immediately so..... Um......back to the plan. The Joseon will attacke from the west side of the fort while the Japanese army who are already here will attack from the east. The dragons will be the opening treat. And zang ho and I will lead them to victory," Yoon went OK about the plan as he replaced the map with tiny flags to give his words more sense.

"Thank God your out of the war zone" Yoon sung said as looking at me as I gulped down the actual reality from my mind. 
"Ah!!!! Yoon sung she is not out of it she is the beginning of it" Yoon said as Yoon sung looked at me with shock as I sigh giving him the approval of the reality check.

"What do you mean she is the beginning?" He asked as I answered
"I will be in the palace when the riot starts I will be the one declaring war! "

"But I thought we were attacking when a wedding is going on" his majesty the king asked this time. I closed my eyes cause i know what the answer would be.

"Yeah it's her wedding. the bride will be declaring the war" zang ho said without no common scene..

"Your.......your getting. .......getting married? T...t....to whom?" I bit my lips in silence as I looked down on my feet cause I cannot look home in the eye his world my be shattered. Broken I just couldn't look at the picture in mind for real.
"To me" hyun je entered the room exactly at the same time like if he knew he would have to enter that way. "Hello cousin" he said as his hands to a hold of my shoulders. Tensing my body as he held me closer to him.

"What is the meaning of this? Xian hee answer me!" Yoon sung said as I took hold of his hands before speaking.

"It's just an act cause we will be attacking before we actually get married." I sad as he looked at me with confused look.

"It's my father's idea he somehow found out that I was in love with someone in Joseon but thought it was hyun je instead of you. Since hyun je work for me i played along. Cause i was glad that it wasn't you who got dragged into this." I said as he looked at me for a while before leaving the room. Shooting my hand away. 
I sighed as I looked at the rest of them with defeated eyes. This is not the way I thought the night will end. I was going to go after him before hyun je stopped me before saying

"I'll talk to him" before walking away following Yoon sung's trace.

The war is in 3 days. And its stressing out about everything. The war. My people.  My father. My love. My life. 

Hey guys after long time. Will update soon.......