Just too scared for his love

Xian hee

I'm sitting in the hall way trying to convince myself that nothing will go wrong. Ms. Hong was preparing dinner for us. The Queen was cuddling with the king as they both of them stared at the victorious night sky and the glorious moon with love in their eyes. Love in the moonlight is the most romantic situation that a man and woman may ever experience as they share it with the man or the woman that they will share it until the moment of death.
Mr. Hong was in the hallway with Yun Jin Ha and  Byung-yeon and they discussed about the usual topic of  politics. I was all alone to go and talk to someone i was just not in the mood. All that happened today was just haunting my mind.
The executions of choi hyun je's parents and Yoon sung's father. A misuse power of my mother that I never knew she had. Yun Jin ha finding out my secrets and the king  talking to me as if I was guilt of something.  Every  create suspension on my nerves. I just need my head out of this nonsense. I just need to breath. A break from these worries.

"Mind if I join?" I asked Mrs Hong as she was cutting some vegetables in the kitchen while some of the pots next to her is already boiling up.

"If you have taste buds I don't mind princess" she joked as she moved aside from the cutting board and grabbed me a apron to tie up around my waist so I don't ruin my dress. 

"Thank you!" I said she help me tie it off.

"Nonsense! Now princess tell me if you can make anything thing sweet?" She asked me with care. As if she wouldn't mind my presence even though I knew nothing.

"GyeongDan! I know how to make that." I said with slight embarrassment cause that sweet cookie is the only sweet thing I know to make. Cause I'm a huge savory fan.

"OK dear will you prepare it!!" She said with a smile as I pulled up my sleeves as I got to work. Everything that was bothering me up there in my mind just went off as the ingredients entered the pot.  Seconds passed minutes passed and the whole hours was gone with in a slight blink. The cookies were now resting on the table as I helped ms. Hong to clean up the kitchen. Until..

"Xian hee!" The king's head popped into the kitchen door. "May I have a word with you" he said as he excused himself from Ms Hong.

"Excuse me ms Hong!" I said as I followed the king's path to a closed room. My heart was beating so fast that it's making me shiver in fear. I was so scared that this might be it. This might cause me my life. Will he kill me if he knew the real reason!!! No no no I didn't do anything wrong so he won't be doing that! I hope so!!! I'm aguring  with my own conscious. Cause I'm basically clueless about what would happened.

"Take a seat" he said as he sat down on the floor. Waiting for me to follow. I took a seat as soon as he asked cause I didn't want to make him mad.

"Princess I particularly wanted to speak to you today but unfortunately  you were out with my wife." He said

"May I know the reason you wanted to speak to me your majesty?" I simply asked hoping to would not effect my head, physically!

"Oh I received a letter from your father this morning" his words made me realise that this might not be something I was waiting to hear.

"From my father?"

"Yes! He thanked me for keeping the empress and the concubine safely for a while as the rebellion in qing calms down. And now he asks me to send all the qing royal family back to qing. Including you!" No way I'm going back I have so much to do here. And if I go back it should be back to the rebels but if the rebellion has gone down that mean my father knows something.

"I like to stay here for quite some time your majesty pleases give me your permission." I pleaded.

"But the emperor requested you I can't tell no to his request cause it might cause a war princess. You surely know how fast your father's temper can be  on fire." Oh yes I surely know that's why I need to be away from them so he won't suspect anything. The closer I am to him the closer I am to danger.