Part IV

Imperial Capital

Outskirts

Early Morning

????: I've encountered, some obstacles during my mission in the Capital, master.

Unnamed Master: And how difficult are these said obstacles?

????: They've proven themselves to be obsessive, but I am close to my objective.

Unnamed Master: Good. The sooner you retrieve your objective, the better.

????: *Turns to his master* What happens if I encounter the obstacles I just mentioned?

Unnamed Master: If you do, terminate them at will.

????: *Nods to his suggestion* As you wish, my master.

Unnamed Master: Hope that your mission is a success....

Unnamed Master: ....Akdon.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Imperial Capital

Northern Sector, Akame's Apartment

Thirty minutes later....

After taking a shower and getting dressed, I went straight to Akame's room to tell her that I'll be cooking breakfast for the two of us today. Not knowing of what I'm about to get myself into.

And boy was it the most embarrassing and shameful act I've ever did.

You: Hey, Akame. *You open the door and enter* Just came to tell you tha- *You instantly turn away* OH MY GOSH!!

Yeah, that's right, I went into Akame's room while she was changing. And she was in her underwear as well. I did get a glimpse of her undergarments, but for a split second and I didn't dare to look back.

No matter what.

Akame: *Covers herself in embarrassment* Oh my!!

You: S-Sorry!! I didn't know you were in the middle of changing!! Really!!

Akame: I-It's okay, (M/n). I know you didn't mean to barge in without knowing.

You: A-Anyways, I just came to tell you that I'll be cooking breakfast for the two of us today.

Akame: *Nods to what you just said* Okay, I'll come to the dining room after I get dressed.

You: Again, before I go, I'm really sorry.

Akame: *Giggles a bit*

You: *Confused expression appears on your face* What's so funny?

Akame: Nothing. It's just that your always funny when stuff like this happens.