Chapter 3- Ella's POV

I got into the event just as the boys' names were being announced. I had waited so long to meet them, and today was the day that i finally got to meet them. Walking to my seat, my heart started beating up. A name was announced that made me stare at the stage in shock, and i collapsed onto my seat, staring at the stage with watery eyes. He hadn't said that he was going to be here, and i couldn't wait to hug him.

During the meet and greet, i hid in the toilets, otherwise i knew that i'd panic and people would freak out. As people left and it got quieter, I walked back into the hall. I looked around, spotting all of the family sitting on, or by the stage. Kale looked up at me curiously and i turned my head away to look over at Kana and Fynn, who were sitting with Stef.

"ELLA!" I turned around, ran towards Lukas' open arms, got to him and burst out crying. Suddenly, Raegan and Rizzy had their arms around me, and Lukas was wiping his eyes, trying to hold back tears. Rae and Cliff let go, and left Lukas to hold me like he'd never let go. Then, Kale and Jay were running towards me, hugging me and another wave of tears left my eyes. I was finally home, finally with the family that i loved and cared about.

"I love you guys so much." I choked out through the tears. I'd managed to keep this a secret for 21 days, the fact that i had been given tickets for this event. There had been so many times where i had come so close to telling Lukas and Cliff that i was coming over, getting to meet Jay and Rae. 

Once at the stage, i collapsed onto Lukas' lap, letting the tears flow down my face. Matt walked over to us, and i wanted to jump up and hug him, but i just didn't have the energy. He'd been the one to persuade my Mum to let me fly over and do a couple of tour stops with the boys. Matt reached over to hug me and i reached up to put my arms around him. "Nice to see you looking happy and right at home, next few stops are going to be amazing!" His voice said from behind my head. I smiled, tears still flowing down my cheeks. 

When he let go, the family were staring at Matt in confusion. Laughing, I relaxed into the comfort of Lukas' hug. "What are you on about? Ella's not coming on tour with us is she?" Jay asked. "Well, ya know, my mum might just have said yes to Matt asking if i could come do a few stops, but anyways, it's just nice to be here today!" I answered, laughing at his confused expression. It was amazing to be seeing his lil face in real life, rather than through a screen over FaceTime with Rae and him. Mom was flying over in a couple of days, so that i could go back to Minnesota when tour ended, along with Rae, Lukas and Rizzy, then go back to Maryland when Raegan and Cliff went home, to meet the other Ella, Maddie and Hallie.

Mum and David had been emailing since Matt's email came through, to organize me going to stay at the Blake's house. The best thing was that I knew all about it, but neither Justin or Raegan knew. 

"5 minutes till we leave for the hotel, y'all might want to pick yourselves and your stuff up and head out to the bus!" Matt called over to us. Justin and Raegan were the first ones to pick themselves and their stuff up, and we all followed them out to the bus. Jaegan had picked two of the back seats, and Lukas bagged the last three for me, Rizzy and him. Cliff sat in the middle with Jay on his left and Lukas on his right. Justin had his head on Raegan's lap, with his sleepy boyfriend resting against the window. Raegan had one arm along Jay's side and his other hand was playing with Justin's hair.