Chapter 4- Lukas POV

(A/N Warning: I have another 4 full chapters written in hard and i'm at the moment writing the 9th chapter so there may be a few updates coming soon xx)

Having my best friends, my family surrounding me made me so happy. Matt had emailed me at the last minute asking me to come out and do a couple of the tour stops. Hallie had texted me saying that her, Ella (B), Maddie and Clara were meeting us at the hotel, but Rizzy didn't know yet.

Wrapping my arm around Ella, I pulled her closer to me to check that i wasn't dreaming. I was still wondering how she had managed to keep the fact that she was getting to meet us a secret and i was also wondering how i'd managed to stay silent about it. Ella cuddled closer to me, her normally slightly worried and tired face looking very relaxed and a smile lit up her face.

It felt like i'd waited forever to meet her, and now I got to spend at least a week with her. Pulling my phone out of my pocket as she dozed on my shoulder, exhausted from jet lag, I opened my SnapChat. I took a quick photo of Ella, and captioning it 'Look which cutie surprised me 😭💞😊/Streaks' , I sent it to all my streaks (Those of whom included Rae, Rizzy, Ella, Maddie and so on) and my story. Rae snapped back with an adorable photo of Justin which i immediately screenshotted. Rae turned to me, and seeing that i was using 4g, said "There's WiFi on here y'know?". I shook my head and he grabbed my phone, logging me into the WiFi.

About an hour later, a lot of the group on board had fallen asleep, excluding me, Ryan, Stef and Rizzy. And the driver. Ella was fast asleep on my shoulder; Jay head was lying against Raegan's chest, his sleeping boyfriend resting his head against a pillow next to the window. Further forward, Fynn and Kana were asleep on either side of Stef, Benny had her head in Jessie's lap, and Ryan, who Kale had fallen asleep against, looked extremely bored.

Pulling out my phone, from where i'd put it back after using my SnapChat, the others took the hint and i created a group chat with the three of them. Ryan named it 'Sleepy Bus Squad 💜' as he watched Stef yawning. She fell asleep pretty quickly after that and after a while i was the only one still awake. It had been quite a long day for some of my friends, catching flights in the early hours of the morning and not being able to sleep on their planes. About 10 minutes later, Matt was woken up and he motioned at me to start waking all of the others up. Leaving Ella asleep, I woke Rizzy, Rae and Kana up. Kana shook Stef gently, waking her up, who in turn, woke Fynn up. Raegan woke Jay up, but Kale had to be shaken awake. Benson and Jessie had apparently been awake for some time, having started talking quite loudly.

(A/N I will finish this chapter soon, but here's most of it, hope you enjoy xx)

Ella slept quite lightly, so she had woken up after hearing the low chatter of the others waking up. Rizzy, Ella and I managed to be first off the bus, and waiting for us in the hotel lobby were some of my best friends. Maddie ran over to me and I dropped my bags to hug her. Rizzy ran forward to hug his best friends and Ella was hugging Clara in sleepy delight. As I let go of Maddie, Matt started giving out the keys to hotel rooms; I overheard him saying to Kale and Ryan that there would be room changes as others would be arriving over the next couple of days.