Chapter 1- Elaine's POV

"Kale, help me!" Raegan collapsed into giggles as my boyfriend tried to pull Justin off his best friend's back. It wasn't a great effort as Kale knew that Raegan would do anything to keep Justin this close to him.

Jack had pulled his phone out, and was scrolling down, i guess looking at his Instagram feed. As soon as he had noticed that i was looking at him, he scrolled away from the thing that he'd been looking at and laughed. I looked at him, confused and his reply was "You'll see soon."

I don't know why Kale had dragged me and Jack out here with him. This weekend was for him and the boys, not with me, and somehow, Jack didn't seem to fit in either. Me and Jack got up, and as Kale collapsed into a laughing mess on the floor, we walked out the back door, into the calming noises of the road next to the motorway. It was so much cooler out here, after being stuck in that hot and stuffy room for the last hour.

"Why are we here? I get that you're good friends with all of the boys, but i feel left out, and to me you don't fit in, no offence..." Was what i said. Jack nodded and replied "No offence taken, i agree with you... I feel left out, i don't really fit in with all the boys. Ryan and all the others are coming today, we may as well just go home..." He had pulled his phone out and was checking the soonest flights back home. "There's a flight in an hour, d'you reckon we could make that?" I nodded. "We'd need to get Matt to book the tickets though." As we ran back inside to ask Matt, I could hear people lining up outside waiting for the doors to open to them.

Surprisingly enough, Matt agreed, booked us tickets and we picked up our bags from the van, carried them over to the Uber and said goodbye and thank you to Matt.  He said that he'd tell the boys that we'd gone, and that he'd said goodbye to them for us. 20 minutes later, we'd arrived at the airport and were through security when my phone went off. It had connected to WiFi and i was getting all my social media notification.

I checked Snapchat, and going through Kale's story, it looked as though he hadn't noticed that Jack and I had left, or he didn't really mind. The next snap posted was a black background with the caption 'I'm sorry Elaine, come back please?'. I felt bad but replied to it, telling him that we were at the airport, that i loved him and that i was sorry but it just wasn't for us. He opened it, and replied 'Ok baby, see you soon, love you lots xxx'. I felt bad for leaving him, but tour just wasn't for me, i didn't fit in, this was Kale's weekend to shine

O my, a 498 word chapter for the first chapter ://. I'll try and update as often as i can, but i've been back at school for nearly a week, and there's homework and stuff, cos i've got my GCSE choices this year :/// . Love you guys, go check my instagram (blakexbeastgirl) which i update regularly xxx