Chapter 22:

Ivy
******

"Ms. Angie! I miss seeing you everyday." I said when I opened the door for her.

She laughed, "I be at work feeling like something is missing and it's your little self. When you coming back?" She asked.

"When I do I won't have anybody to watch, Mya. I don't wanna leave my baby."

"Ask Cierra what's her school schedule I'm sure she'd watch her and you know I'll keep her on days and times I'm not gonna be in the restaurant."

"Well I'll ask her and us three can figure something out. I think I'ma just work evenings Thursday through Sunday then off the other days."

"Okay, that's fine. Give me my godbaby, cousin, niece, granddaughter." She said making me laugh as I handed Mya to her.

"I missed you, I missed you, I missed you." I said kissing Ms. Angie's cheek over and over.

"Okay now it ain't been that long, Tink." She said. "It's only been a couple days."

"Well it be feeling like forever since I'm use to seeing you daily."

"Oh and you better get on that photography then you can take her to work with you if you'd want."

"I know, I know. I'm already on it. I bought a custom portfolio book that says visions by Tink on the front. Mya's picture is the first and only picture for right now. I want a hard copy of all my pictures and of course electronic too. I decided I'ma buy the professional camera after I start working again next month. Even tho it's gonna pull at my heart to spend the money knowing I have it." I said holding my heart.

"You dramatic as hell." Ms. Angie said.

"Oh and Cierra's gonna let me do family maternity type pictures of her, Noah, and Mike once she gets further along that is. I'm excited." I said cheesing.

"Good." She said chuckling at my excitement. "And you can do my wedding pictures."

"Yes, I'm so excited."

"So what's up with Jiggy? Or should I say what's up with the both of y'all."

"Nothing really." I grinned shrugging.

"Nothing really?" She asked. "That grin says something completely different."

"We are friends now."

"Did y'all have sex yet? Because friends don't have sex."

"Oh so y'all did?" She asked when I hesitated.

"We didn't. Another type of sex happened tho." I mumbled.

"Oop, no, no I don't wanna hear all that shit." She said making me laugh.

"Mmmm, well just proceed with caution." Ms. Angie said.

"Mmm? Mmmm, what?" I asked

"I don't know." She said.

"No, tell me. You ain't never had no problem speaking your thoughts, don't start now." I said honestly wanting to know what she was thinking.

"Now you know I'll never have a problem keeping it real with you at any time. I really honestly don't know how I feel about it yet so I can't voice my opinion yet. I am obviously hesitant for you tho."

I nodded. "Well it might not even go there. Getting back together hasn't even been brought up."

"Mmkay, Tink."

"Mya, hi boo." Ms. Angie said speaking to her. "I missed you pretty girl. Your mommy hogging you."

"Oh hell no." Ms. Angie said when Mya did a big fart.