thirty

hi 3 chapters left (plus an epilouge....)

nicoles pov

i sighed as i watched emily concentrate on her phone.

shes so beautiful. the way her long long black hair thats in a braid looks so good on her and shes so kind and her face is just wow and she has a nice body makes me want to rip out my eyelashes. (she basically looks like Izzy from Shadowhunters)

"nicole?" she asked.

"huh uh what?" i asked.

"something...wrong?" she asked. 

"uh no why." i stated calmly.

"you were staring at me..." 

"oh i um..." friikkkk.

eh. what could go wrong? she is gay isnt she? i scooted closer to her on my bed and quickly put my lips on hers. she pulled away quickly.

"nicole what the hell?" 

i felt my cheeks burn up and i quickly climbed off the bed and ran to the bathroom. i locked myself in there.

i looked in the mirror and exhaled slowly. 

"you got this nicole. stay calm and just act like nothing happened." i said to myself as i walked out.

***

troyes pov

"jacob," i groaned. "put me down!"

he kept silent as he was holding me after he pulled me off the couch. i've been in the same spot for three hours. 

"why dont we go somewhere?" he asked.

"the only place i wanna go is back on the couch." i whined.

"c'mon please? lets go on a date." he suggested.

"hmmm." i thought.

"okay fine. but i didnt take my meds this morning  so i'll have to take them soon." i smiled. "now put me down." i demanded. he smiled, and pecked my cheek. he placed me on the couch, "get ready." 

i reluctantly stood up, and walked slowly to our bedroom.

i opened the door to our room and jacob was pulling off his shirt. 

his body is very beautiful god save me.

i walked to my closet, and opened it up, revealing a nice option of colors. just kidding. i have maybe one color of the rainbow each but everything else is grey black or white.

"i dont know what to wear." i said to myself. 

"where are we going?" i asked jacob, as i looked through the hangers.

"maybe we can go to starbucks? then the park?" he requested.

i nodded but sighed since all my hoodies are being washed.

i dramatically fell face forward onto the bed, as i sighed dramatically.

"you can wear one of my hoodies." he said. "come onnnnn." he slapped my butt.

i squealed slightly and stood up quickly. 

"oooo can i wear this one?" i asked, pulling out one of his hoodies.

"mhm." he nodded as he slipped his pajama pants down and i squealed and turned around.

"troye chill out. im your boyfriend so i dont care if you see me like this." he stated.

"yes i know but its awkward." i replied.

"okay, its fine. i dont want to pressure you into seeing me in my boxers." he laughed.