CHAPTER FOUR

-----------------------------> Picture of Chase Lamborghini Veneno at the side

CHAPTER FOUR

We were gone in under a minute. The speed of this car is very exhilarating, were at 60mph in less than 3 sec. I feel the hairs on my nape stand up from too much excitement. I look at Chase and I can't contain the laughter that came out of me. I'm not sure what makes me so happy right now, is it me feeling the speed rush throughout my body or me getting able to experience this with Chase. I shake my head to stop myself to over think things. Just for today I'll promise to enjoy this moment. I look at him; he seems so happy and carefree. He is holding the wheels with both hands while tapping his fingers on it. I adjusted myself in my seat so I could look at him directly. He looks at me while smiling and raised his brow, which is I must say so sexy! He looks really handsome right now with the sun shining over his dark hair and his blue eyes sparkling with happiness. I can't believe I get to bring so much happiness to this guy. The guy I thought my whole life as one of our families' enemies. Looking at him like this makes my heart skips a beat. I smiled to myself thinking if we could be this happy together, maybe there is something right between us and maybe there really is nothing wrong with us being together.

"This is so cool Chase! I never thought I could enjoy spending time with you!"

"This is only the beginning Princess, I'm sure we'll get to enjoy some other things together as we go along! You know I will do anything to make you happy right?" He said casually. He seems very sure of himself, and I can't seem to compare him to my eldest brother, Jay. Both of them exude confidence and power without being too intimidating.

"Really? Are you the same Chase who was tagged as our town's playboy heir?" I asked nonchalantly

"Hey, don't judge me like that, you said it yourself, I was, meaning it's in the past. I get the right to change you know." He looks at me and winks.

"Yeah right!" I snorted to myself.

"What was that for? I'm a changed man... I guess I'll just have to prove it to you.... I'm a man who lives for a challenge." He stretched his arm to reach my hand. He looks at me and squeezes lightly the hand he is holding as if reassuring me that he is serious with what he said. I look at him and gave him a small smile. I am deeply touched by his simple statement.

"Chase..." I wanted to ask him a lot of questions but I hesitated.

"Princess, just enjoy the ride okay. We'll talk later." We continue to hold each others hand as we drive towards our destination; wherever that may be. I can see in the horizon that we are heading towards the coast.

Twenty minutes later they where entering a private beach house along the Pacific Palisades Coast. I know its one of the most affluent beach coast residential areas in LA. It is not surprising to know that the Athertons own their own residential beach house here. She was stunned to see a beautiful holiday beach house. It is a two story simple but elegant house. With its very welcoming austere entrance framed by milk wood trees, I can't help but be entranced by the welcoming feel that the house projects. We parked along the driveway in front of the front entrance. Everything looks perfect, from the wooden front door, to the cinematic panorama that I saw once I entered the door, to the timber roof slates that directs my eyes towards the seascape ahead. The glass walls combine with the warmth of the wood makes it feels very homey and open. I am definitely speechless from the beauty of this house. All the spaces open up either onto the sea facing pool deck or to the morning sun lit garden on the other side. The cream colored couch on the living room sat on the center of the open space in front of it is the very contemporary fireplace. Chase held my hand and lead me towards the infinity pool which overlooks the beach. I looked up at him and gave him a small smile. I am still quite speechless from all the beauty I see. I can smell the fresh breeze of the sea and I can't help but sigh.