How About A Double Date?

Tiarra's POV

"Come on." Ikuto says poking Lydia, who has her head down on the desk.

I roll my eyes. "What are you doing Ikuto?"

He turns around in his seat. "I'm bored. She won't move." He says with a pout.

"Aw. Isn't that adorable. Your girlfriend won't pay attention to you." I say.

Ikuto smirks when Lydia's head shoots up and she turns to glare at us all. "I'm not his girlfriend."

"Not yet." He says leaning close to her ear. She turns red, and stands up.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Moving." She says. She walks over to the other side of the room and sits down. She puts her head down.

"Well, Okay then...." Hanu says.

 "What's her problem?" Ikuto asks leaning his elbow on my desk.

" She needs her boyfriend." I say pushing his elbow off my desk.

" Tiarra! Just because I'm over here doesn't mean I can't hear! " Lydia yells not moving her head.

I roll my eyes at her and turn to Ikuto, dramatically. "Go to her." I urge. 

" Keep your mouth shut Tiarra! Or else i'll tell your boyfriend about what happened 4 months ago when we were in subway!" That makes my jaw drop, I narrow my eyes at her. She slowly brings her head up. And with a smirk.

" You wouldn't dare." I say in a low voice.

"Oh. Try me." She says with an evil glint in her eyes.

I glare at her and decide it's not worth the embarrassment. 

"Whatever." I sigh. Facing forward.

I hear her giggle. I see Ikuto smile at the sound.

"Awww. Ikuto. That's so sweet. " I coo at him.

" What'd he do?" Lydia asks, raising her eyebrows at me.

"He's happy that you're happy. Come over here. Join us." I say, gesturing her forward.

"Fine." She sighs. She takes her good old time to get over here. She takes her seat in front of me, beside Ikuto.

"So, Hanu." Lydia says with a big smile. 

Oh crap.

" Yes?" Hanu answers cautiously.

" You should take Tiarra out on a date." She blurts out. Surprising all of us. Even herself.

We're all shocked silent. Until Hanu speaks...

"I would love to." Oh god almighty my heart almost stopped.

I see Lydia looking like a full on extreme fan-girl. 

Ikuto, the little devil is smirking in a ' get it Hanu' way. 

"I would love to....You two should come. We could make it a double date." Hanu says.

Lydia literally freezes. Not even a twitch. While i'm trying to regulate my breathing, feeling better about the situation, Ikuto throws his arm around the still Lydia, and pulls her close to him. "We would love to. It's a date." He says with a smirk, satisfied with the outcome of the situation.

I'm smiling at them, when I feel something on my shoulder. I look and it's Hanu's arm.

My heart speeds up, and I look at Hanu. He's smiling down at me. I quickly turn away to hide my red face from him.