Chapter 4: Life in Sliver.

It’s already the morning. It’s already the first day of school. It’s already Patch liking my face trying to wake me up. It’s already Ray jumping on my bed and trying to… Wait, isn’t she supposed to be upset from me?

“-Well, look who’s here.” I winked. “I thought we’re in a fight.”

“-Get up laziness bag.” She laughed. “YOU’RE SUCH AN IDIOT! You’re my one and always baby sister; I can never show you my sad face!”

Oh Yeah! She still my sister, silly me.

Her light brown hair reflects the sun's rays; it looked so beautiful even though she just woke up and she looked like those monsters hiding under your bed. Beautiful as usual.

 “-Ever kept thinking why mom and dad called you Ray? It’s like you have a big simile with the sun Rays!” I told her while trying to get up from the bed.

“-What a new information, Elliotte.” She replied ironically. “Get up; you have to go early to socialize a little instead of sitting here like a retard.” She shouted while opening my curtains.

“-Anything but the curtains!! I haven’t opened them since 2 months!” I screamed loudly trying to avoid the sun rays.

I got dressed and I came downstairs. The usual hoodie, the same converse and a Jeans. That’s it.

“-That’s nasty, Elliotte.” Said Ray and she gave me a disgust look.

“-First day of school, I mean “American Next Top Model” hall way, you have to look pretty” I replied to her with a yellow smile on my face. I was freaking elegant, seriously.

“-I can’t tell you change your outfit cause I know you won’t… Well, another day, another sunrays sneaking threw your room, another…”

I interrupted her as usual saying:

“-Another eye burning sunrays, another shitty people, another shit. I know, I know. Let’s go now I’ll be late.”

“-Sure because someone is using school as a good place to read.” She chuckled.

“-Hahahahaha, Hilarious. “ I replied. “Now, let’s go.”

I rode in her new mini-bag car; it was good for the three of us. She told me before that this school that named silver, sliver something like that. Yeah, Silverdale is in Bents Crescent, not really far from my house. Tow streets across a garden.

And there’s also a theatre that I’m pretty sure no one use it, nothing new.

Well, here you are the new school!! Still usual and so, I mean like so normal. Girls in small skirts. Wow, even when my head-voice is talking it can rhyme. Whatever.

Well, some girls in small and tight skirts, boys skating, a group of rappers, some cheers, lot mini-groups of friends, geeks and math and science nerds. Anyone carrying a book? Beside the geeks of course. Anyone wearing a hoodie? Anyone wearing large glasses? Only me? Okay? It’s going to be a rough year.

Just left Ray’s car and she just said with her highest voice volume:

“-GOOD LUCK SIS! DON’T PUT YOURSELF IN TROUBLES. TRY TO SCOCIALIZE A LITTLE AND MAKE NEW FRIENDS INSTEAD OF WORDSWORTH AND DICKENS, THEY WON’T HELP!! BY THE WAY, I PUT YOUR SALADE IN YOUR FAVORIT BAG. DON’T FORGET TO TAKE YOUR PILLS AND TODAY IS YOUR 16 OF SEPTEMBER DON’T FORGET TO TAKE YOUR DRUG FOR DIABETES! COME AND PICK YOU UP AT THREE. LOVE YOU. BYE” 

What the heck was that Rylie Shill Rey?!! You always call me Elliotte why you called me today ‘Sis’? Beside, we were together in your goddamn car for 30 minutes; you only remembered to tell me my life instructions just now?!