Chapter 8: Thoughts about my wonderwall.

Woke up in the morning only thinking about him, such a creep I am…

At night, I decided to call Ray to check on her and tell her what happened yesterday!

I went to get my phone and dialed her number, after three rings she picked her phone.

“-My favorite person in the world!!” I began to speak in a very optimistic mood.

“-What’s up with your mood? You’ve started to take extra pills? Calm down a little!” She giggled.

I told her everything that happened yesterday, she seemed (and of course) very content that she could’ve cry.

“-He’s your wonderwall then.” She nodded.

“-What’s a wonderwall?” I asked her.

“-Wonderwall is someone that you’re fantasying about and that got an influence on you. Don’t say you love him”

Before I could’ve even thought in a response to her, I kept starring at the wall unconditionally. My eyes were wide open so as my mouth. Bouche bée.

“-First I don’t love I like him an-“

“-Doesn't sound so to me.” And here comes Ray and her days by interrupting me while I speak. I hate this habit.

“-If you’re wrong just admit it.” She continued with a little whisper.

I still didn’t reply to her.

“-Anyways you’re coming for Christmas...? Hello? Ray? You still on the line?”

“Yes, yes. But I just got to say that I won’t-“

Be able to come, I didn’t listen to her but I kept thinking that in my head that I missed her so much.

A long conversation was between us until Ray was trying to find a way to come home for Christmas, but it’s still a no. Finally we hung up our phones. Half an hour Rylie, couldn’t we get it longer?

I was trying to find a positive thought in my head…

“-You’re going to see him tomorrow…” said the head voice.

“-Don’t you ever sleep?” I replied

“-I am you in the parallel world.” She replied ironically.

“-I’m still a creep even in the parallel world.”

But somehow she was right, damn still thinking about but No. Focus on throwing him for piranhas!

***

Two weeks passed and Christmas is less than 4 days away, the thought that Ray won’t come and I’ll spend my first Christmas alone without her still hunts me…

I stopped Luke to talk with him a little about our stupid studies just when Adam came in.

“-You guys are invited to come over my house today for a sleepover!” Said Adam and he was in a pretty good mood.

“-People usually start a conversation by saying hello.” Replied Luke.

“-Hey guys! How are you? Fine? Good, you’re invited to come over to my house today for a sleepover!”

“-Who’s coming?” I asked him.

“-Actually…No one if you won’t come.”

“-What happened?” Said Luke.

“-Oh no nothing, just some walked away when I told them, some before I can even finish my sentence, not to tell you about those who gave me that disgusted look!” And he seemed very happy while saying it.