5

Jack's P.O.V
I finished my live stream,replaying the comments about Crystal...over and over. 'Come on Jack...calm down',I thought.

I ran my fingers through my hair. "Calm down Jack",I spoke to myself,"She's the past...".

I glanced around my room,filled with boxes. Then I heard a knock on my door. 'It's time',I thought.

{Y/N}'s P.O.V
I noticed a truck pulling up in the driveway in front of me,"Fuck!". Then the truck door opened,revealing Jack.

I paced around the room,breathing heavily. 'Please,don't do what you did before...'. Then I heard a knock on my door,then it came stronger after a few seconds,I smiled to myself because I knew it was B/f/n.

I went to the door just as she kicked the door open," 'Sup bitch?!?", "Did you notice what was happening at the house across from mine...?". I mumbled.

"What no",she answered and turned around. Just as she did Jack was walking out of his house to grab another box.

B/f/n stared. I waved my hand in front of her face,"Hello?". She then screamed so loud I think I became deaf,"JACKSEPTICEYE!". I covered my ears,and then noticed that he jumped,and looked straight at B/f/n. I hid behind the door,but got yanked out by of course Miss JackSepticEye Fan.

I tried to realise her hand but couldn't. She zoomed to Jack faster than anything. He smiled awkwardly at her,I awkwardly hid behind her.

She stared at him for ages until she said,"Is that actually you?!? Am I dreaming?","Holy fuck". Jack's gaze come to me and I gave him a 'I'm so sorry',look and he chuckled softly.

My cheeks heated up,B/f/n wouldn't shut up and she took atleast 20-30 selfies with him,then I dragged her back to my house. "I WILL BE BACK JACK". (Heh that rhymed)

"Jesus christ you are such a cringe"."Yeah and?","And...he's gonna think you're nuts". She put her hand on my left shoulder and while patting it said,"Y/n,Y/n,Y/n...I am nuts bro so yah",then she did a '^-^' face. (Sa cyat) and I did a '-___-'.

After a while we decided to binge watch Supernatural all over again. B/f/n's idea. But I never made it past season two so the rest was new to me.

Spoilers for SPN ahead beware

We made it to the last couple episodes of the 2nd season. Where Sam was kidnapped by the 'yellow eyed demon' and brought with the other 'special kids'.

Then the others died,then Sam got stabbed. The next episode I cried like...badly. "Awww does 'ittle bittle Y/n need a hug",B/f/n said in a baby voice. "You're just heartless",I mumbled.

HOLA MY WOLFIES! SO JACK MOVES ACROSS FROM YOU. Why is it still in capitals...? Anywoo (get wat i did there) what did yall think. I also tried making it a little  longer...if you think I should make them longer just tell me and I'll try. Also does anyone have any ideas on what to write next...writers block is like "HA BITCH YOU CAN'T WRITE ANYTHING!" So yeah and also...damn long a/n anywoo boiii
~NutellaDaWolf