6

{Y/N}'s P.O.V
I was walking down the street when I walked into someone,and I fell onto their chest. I was blushing furiously and stood up. "I am so so sorry",I mumbled and looked down. "Oh it's fine",he said softly. 'That voice',I thought and looked up.

'HOLY SHIT IT'S MARKIPLIER'. "Y-your Markiplier",I stuttered. He chuckled. "The one and only",he laughed. I smiled shyly. "Y/n L/n". He shook my hand. "I'd like to meet you again Y/n. Do you want my number?" "Oh um...yeah sure". We switched phone's and entered our number's. I entered my contact name as 'Miss Clumsy' and when he gave me back my phone I saw he put him as 'Floof Man'. I chuckled at what he put himself in as.

We parted ways and I walked home. I stepped into my house to find B/f/n sitting on the couch. I jumped and squeked. "How the literal FUCK did you get in here?" "I climbed in the window". I facepalmed and sighed. "Guess what?!",I asked,changing the subject. "What?",she asked. "I met Markiplier!" "WHAT! HE'S LIKE MY...SECOND FAVE YOUTUBER"

I walked towards her,"...I know". She giggled. "More SPN?". "You read my mind!",I laughed and jumped onto the couch.

3:00 A.M

{B/f/n}'s P.O.V
I looked beside me and saw that Y/n was asleep,I smirked and walked away from her and stepped outside. I waited for 'him' and he appeared with smoke. "Hi",I said smiling. "Hey baby girl",he answered. "I'm not your baby girl you asshole. Just...friends!". "Yeah yeah yeah...whatever". I walked towards him looking up at him,"So is the plan still going ahead?" "You bet" "Excellent".

He kissed my cheek and disappeared with another puff of smoke. I walked back into the house and looked at the sleeping Y/n. 'All right friend...time to go!"

HELLO MY WOLFIES! I am alive! I think...*poke poke* YUP IM ALIVE. So yeah im sorry I haven't been on much but internet problems I'll hopefully be on more often now and I got no school for a week so that's a bonus. So I hope you peeps liked this chaptor boiii
~NutellaDaWolf