4

{Y/N}'s P.O.V

I gave a shaky breath and clicked on the video. I only missed a minute or two of it. People where commenting like crazy. I watched it but couldn't think I should comment. The video was of him moving near me,which by the way is terrifing. I swear though,everytime I watch his videos it makes me want to cry. 

I was staring at his face,while he was talking and I smiled slightly here and there. Then I looked at the comment section and someone commented,"What happened to your girlfriend Crystal?" here was another like,"Yeah we haven't seen her in a video for like what...2 years Jack?!?". I was stunned.

'There were thinking about me...no...stop. You aren't Crystal anymore...you are Y/N',I thought. I saw that he looked at the comments,he read them aloud and started to lower his words and he paused for a bit. I looked his face in the screen and I swear I saw him tear up,I wanted to cry. Then they started with the,"Jackaboy,u ok?","Jacky?","Is he crying?" then most of the comments where,"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH". He quickly wiped his tears and looked at the camera,"I'll uh...tell ya laddies later...",he answered with a tiny sniff.

After a few hours he ended the live stream and I was to busy crying to even high five with him at the end...

HOLA MY WOLFIES,I hope you enjoyed this chapter...yeah it's sad i know...im sorry but hopefully the others will be more upbeat...i do say maybe. So I hope you enjoyed and stuff. And I'm sorry for it being o short. so ya boiii

~NutellaDaWolf