Chapter seven.

Howdy Deadly Flowers! E here and this chapter is mostly Jason's pov. If you don't like it deal with it! 

With love ~E

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason pov

We're all sitting in a circle on the floor of a workshop and the child comes in. "Hullo. I'm Vivian." She says giving a small wave. "Sis is going to be back soon so please don't touch anything. Especially don't go into that room." Vivian says pointing to a door that was mahogany. Hope came in wearing a black tank top, black leggings, and black combat boots. Her hair was in a neat braid that drapes over her shoulder. Vivian ran over to her. "Sis!" She giggles and Hope looks down at her and smiles. "Hey sweetie, you hungry?" She asks while crouching down to Vivian's size. Vivian nods and Hope picks her up and throws her over her shoulder. "Let's make..." Hope starts but Vivian cuts her off by screaming "STRAWBERRY CHOCOLATE PANCAKES!!" Hope laughs and turns to us. "You can stay here for a couple days then you all will leave." She orders. They both leave and we all look surprise. "Ok that was weird." I mumble.

After a while of silence we walk to the kitchen to the smell of pancakes, a big plate is on a table and Vivian is shoveling pancakes into her mouth. "Where's Hope?" I ask and she looks at me. "Practicing." Was her answer, "Practicing what?" Annabeth asks. "Her dance routine. Wanna see?" She replies and leads us over to a big huge tv. Vivian turns it on and it shows Hope wearing a black sports bra and blue aerobic shorts. (A/N it's the outfit in the video) Her hair was down and it looks like liquid fire.

Some people come in clapping. Three girls and two boys. "That was awesome!" A girl with black hair squeals, Hope blushes. "Thanks Aur." She replies and both of the boys start to howl. "No." A girl with blonde hair says putting her hands over the boys mouths. "Their werewolves. It's in my brothers nature." A girl with brown hair says, "Thanks Vi." The boys say in sync after the blonde removes her hands. "Ok. Violet, Mors, Aureus follow me!" Hope shouts pulling the girls along.

"Two minutes." The boy with brown hair with a white streak says, "Four minute."  The one with black hair with a white streak says back. The girls come back out and they look hot.

Hope- Black crop top with no straps, black short shorts, black fishnet knee socks, black boots, hair in a long braid, cat-eye eyeliner, bright red lipstick, and smokey eyes.

Violet-Dark blue crop top with spaghetti straps, blue short shorts, blue see through tights, blue ankle boots, brown hair in a high ponytail, and same makeup except with pink lipstick.

Aureus-White tank top, white short shorts, clear tights with a white snowflake pattern, white wedges, black hair in two high pigtails, and same makeup but with dark red lipstick.

Mors-Dark gray strapless top, dark gray short shorts, dark gray knee socks with a white skull pattern, dark gray combat boots, blonde hair down, and same makeup but with pale pink lipstick. 

"Looking good ladies." The boys say. "Thanks Nate, thanks Sam." The brown hair girl says, the girls get into a position with Hope and the black hair girl in front and the two other girls in the back making an almost 'V' like formation. The brothers Sam and Nate pull out a camera. They start to film as the girls begin to dance to a song.

Aureus pov

When we finish a girl with crystal blue eyes and black hair runs in and goes straight over to Hope. "Hey sunshine." Hope says lifting the little girl up to eye level, "That was awesome sis!" The child giggles. "Guys!" Sam shouts and we all turn to him. "I finally understand what ADHD means!" He continues, we all look at him confused. 

"A Damm Hot Demigod!" He laughs.