Chapter two.

Annabeth pov

Percy and I are sitting at the ping pong table when everyone else comes in. "Why are we here Chiron?" Piper asks, "Well Rachel should answer that." The centaur replies. With that Rachel steps forward. "I keep drawing a girl and mumbling about workshops and secrets. Like lost in workshop. Something like that." She explains.

"One will be lost in the Mechanics workshop." Percy says, with a tear slipping down his cheek. I start silently crying. All eyes turn to us. "That was it! Wait how did you know that?" Rachel gasps. "Me, Annabeth, and Grover weren't the only ones on our first quest." Percy says. "There were one other." I cry. "What." Leo says. "Hope." I cry. Green smoke comes out of Rachel's mouth.

The workshop holds secrets closed inside.
The one that was lost,
Must now be found.

??? pov

"Mm smoke....SMOKE?!?" I scream as I wake up, I dash out of my room and practically fly to the main workshop. Right in the middle of my workshop is the metal dragon I'm created maybe five years ago named Wall-E started a small fire with the help of my actual dragon WildFire. After I put that out I get change into white crop top that said 'Fire Starter', dark blue jeans, combat boots, a leather jacket, and my never ending bag of items. "Well." I start to say putting my goggles over my eyes and tying a bright red cloth over my nose and mouth.

"Let's get working."