Chapter 1

8 years later

It's been eight years since Aslan brought me to his camp. Eight years since the White Witch killed my parents. In those past years Aslan has told me about the prophecy, how two sons of Adam and two daughters of Eve are going to come and defeat the White Witch. He also told me about the other prophecy, the one most Narnians believe to be false. This one states that a son of Adam and I are to be true love, that together, with the help of his siblings, will bring peace and order to all of Narnia.

I wasn't exactly sure how to react to that, I'm still not. I mean, how am I supposed to respond? Knowing that I am to fall in love and rule with Narnia's four savers? It's difficult, confusing. I even asked Aslan if he was telling the truth. He only laughed and told me I would understand when the time comes.

After arriving at Aslan's How, things have gotten worse. The dwarfs sided with Jadis, the White Witch, same with the wolves. Ice and snow cover the entire land, leaving everyone cold and in despair. Aslan and his troops remain optimistic though, practicing day and night for the future battle. I don't know why though, we have no idea when the prophecy will come true.

Today is no different than any other day. Oreius has me practice my arrow shooting and sword fighting, correcting me on the mistakes I make. Afterwards, we sit with the others for lunch, most of them chatting about the prophecy. A warm wave spreads over us, odd seeing as snow usually falls from the sky practically all day long. Looking up, I see it's stopped, it's not snowing anymore.

I get up, walking with the others towards Aslan as he comes out of his tent. Something tickles my feet, causing me to pause. Looking down, I see grass. I smile, watching as the snow covered ground around us is replaced by grass and flowers. We all cheer, knowing what this means. It's happening. The prophecy is coming true. They've arrived.

Short chapter but the next one should be longer. Hope you guys liked it. Thanks for reading,