A Suuuper Long Poem/Letter to my BESTFRANN!

-And no matter what they say,

And no matter what they do,

Through the hailstorms,

Through the tears,

and through the fears,

Through the anger,

Through the *heartbreakers*,

Through the haters,

Through the rough path,

Through the overwhelming wrath,

Through the hurt,

And through the pain,

Through all the harmless flaws,

Through all the shame,

Through all the fights,

And Through all the new friends,

We will be together through the end.

And even through all their laughter,

So what?! We will go on living happily ever after!

I can't picture you not by my side,

I'll always be that shoulder you go to to hopelessly cry!

Through all the things that constantly rearrange,

And through all those things that will always be changed,

Some things will always stay the same!!!

You shouldn't even have to doubt that you're my #1 best frand!

So when your mind is wondering,

Read this poem and you'll remember,

I love you sooo much! Best friends forever(:

Don't forget it!

"a good friend knows all your best stories. A BEST friend has lived them with you!"

"Strangers think I'm quiet. My friends think I'm out going. But my BEST friend knows that I'm downright INSANE!"

"a best friend is someone who loves you when you forget to love yourself!"

"20 years from now, I'm gonna look back and remember that you were that person who could turn every frown into a smile in a few simple words; that person who lifted my head when I was losing faith in myself; that one person who carried my tears over her shoulders after every fight, every breakup, every death; that one person that accepted every decision that I made; that one person who knew who I really was; and that one person who made the biggest difference in my life: MY BEST FRIEND!"

"good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know that they're always there!"

"I don't know what tomorrow brings, or even what I'll eat for breakfast. I couldn't tell you if I'll find my soulmate, or even what outfit I'm gonna wear tomorrow. I still cant figure out what my destiny is, or even if I'll feel like doing my homework tonight. But I do know this: I have the bestest friend a girl could have, and baby, that's all I really need!"

"Best friends are hard to find because the VERY best one already belongs to me!!"

"friends ask you why you're crying, and BEST friends already have the shovel ready to bury the loser that made you cry!" "if I had a flower for every time you made me smile and laugh, I'd have a garden to walk in forever!!!"

#ilikeitlikethat!

#GrizzlyThickCut!

#Mr.Bentley!

#ThatBUTT!

#I gotta go get the dog!

#cinnamonCHallenge!

#the orange!

#Hey, Hey Sieger! H.Y.B.D.Y.?

I love you best frann! Thanks for everything!!(: