You & I

Since Harry was a boy, he saw weird people with demonic features, but no one believed him. He swore he saw man with catlike eyes shoot fire from his hands a moment ago.

Louis slowly made his way over to the curly haired boy. Louis was curious as to how the boy saw him. Like a normal person? Or the freak he really was? The boy stared back at him questioning but asking.

Once Harry got in front of him, he took notice of the small, muscular figure. "Hi I'm Louis." He smiled.

A girl with fiery red hair bumped into Harry and her friend followed. Harry fell into Louis . He held both of them up effortlessly."Oops?" Harry smiled. He has nice features and was a good 5 inches taller than Louis. Harry liked him. Louis just stared idiotically at Harry.

" I'm Harry by the way." He flushed. Although the dim lighting Louis could see his cheeks redden and blushed himself.

" Do you wanna get out of this hell hole?" Louis asked. Just then Louis' ears twitched toward an ear splitting scream. Harry winced at the sound, like Louis and he nodded eagerly.

They walked around for a while. Laughing most of the time. Louis couldn't help but like the boy, there was something drawing him to Harry.they were growing to like each others company. "I should go. I hope you'll call me soon." He winked teasing the younger boy.

"Or you could just come inside now. " Harry's begged.

Louis bit his lip. He knew he shouldn't. He was just a day away from turning and he knew it was risky.

Harry could see Louis mind working. Louis was tugging hard enough on his bottom lip, Harry was sure it would bleed. He smiled up at Harry. He couldn't hold out anymore.

There lips connected. Lightly pressing against each other. Louis pulled away and gasped,"I think I can stay for now."

Harry fumbled for the keys behind him. They attacked each other the second the door was opened . As he was clawing at the waistband of Harry's jeans, every cell in his body was screaming at him to stop. The predatory aspect of Louis' mind was in overdrive. He pinned Harry against the wall. He ripped Harry's shirt of with his bare hands and threw it to the floor.

Harry was in awe at his raw strength. Harry's could hear the pounding of Louis heart through his chest. Louis was eyeing Harry's collarbone. Harry took the distraction to his advantage and pressed Louis into the wall. Harry lifted Louis' mouth to his.

" I bite Harry." Louis teased and instantly regretted it. Harry's stare became more intense. "I like that." Louis' eyes grew wide as Harry took the skin of his neck in between his teeth.

Louis could feel the anger growing inside him, a hot unstoppable tide. He could feel his nails growing longer at pace with his fury. He blinked several times trying to clear the thoughts that made him want to rip open Harry's throat. He couldn't hold it much longer. He dug his elongated nails into the flesh of Harry's back blood soaking his palms.

This only made Harry bite harder.

Louis snapped. He flipped them over. With Harry pinned against the wall his took a bite out of his neck. Harry's eyes went expressionless. Louis did it again. He pulled away and Harry slumped to the ground dead.

For now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey you guys ! I haven't posted in a while and I really like this story. If any of you recognized anything it is following the mortal instruments in many ways. Ilysm and 1 vote and 2 comments for next chapter. XXXEaTommoXXX